• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds Seed suppliers

Hey everyone, been out of the game for a few years and am back. Who are good seed suppliers currently? I went to a couple different places and their sites are saying new for 2021. Thank you in advance.

Ended up getting some from Matt’s peppers, I have more than I probably need but may have to get some more from somewhere else, I started out with 7 pot brain strain yellow as my #1 but he didn’t have them. Thanks for the info
Hey man, hit up Matt's peppers on here and he may have what your looking for he is a member of the hot pepper 🌶

Hey man, hit up Matt's peppers on here and he may have what your looking for he is a member of the hot pepper 🌶
That’s what I was saying, I ordered some from him yesterday, I placed my order and he sent me a confirmation picture of my order (seeds, envelope with my address laying there, extra seeds, etc) like 10 mins after I ordered them, I was impressed. I haven’t grown from seed in a while and one of the original peppers I was wanting to grow was Yellow 7 pot brain strain, he doesn’t have it, he had a cross with a fatalii that looked good, I just remember how good the flavor of strain used to be.

That’s what I was saying, I ordered some from him yesterday, I placed my order and he sent me a confirmation picture of my order (seeds, envelope with my address laying there, extra seeds, etc) like 10 mins after I ordered them, I was impressed. I haven’t grown from seed in a while and one of the original peppers I was wanting to grow was Yellow 7 pot brain strain, he doesn’t have it, he had a cross with a fatalii that looked good, I just remember how good the flavor of strain used to be.
I see... sorry, I miss understood... yea I always hit Matt up first if I'm looking for something..

I see... sorry, I miss understood... yea I always hit Matt up first if I'm looking for something..
All good, I figured you missed me saying that, I was saying thanks for recommending him, here’s the cross I wish I had gotten, they look nice
IMG_5184.png

Back