Seed Swapping! Need some new varieties :) (Updated 12/6, yup))

Good Day, like many of you, I look at seed lists, and want more of them. Then I buy several, maybe a couple more than I can afford.. and then new seeds appear, and now I don't have the money for these seeds.

So you! Great People! Those who are also buying/collecting/harvesting isolated seed, I beseech you to help me trade some seeds of my awesome varieties for some seeds of your awesome varieties.

Here's what I want, Isolated seed preferred:
Stuffing Scotch Bonnet (PL)
Aji Calabaza (pl)
Aji Cereza (pl)
Dedo Amarillo
Pluma
Aji Mango (pl)
Orange Starfish (pl)
Orange Moruga
Ecuadorian Red Rocoto
Orange Rocoto
Peruvian Apple Rocoto
Rio Huallaga Rocoto
Cusco Rot Yellow Rocoto
Cajamarca
Marbles
Lilac
Piriz
Aji Fantasy White
Trepadeira Werner
Jaloro
Red Savina
Sweet Apple
Sugar Rush Peach
Liebesapfel
Maras
Siyah (please?)
Rosemary Pepper
Bubblegum 7 Pot Large
Dulce Marron
Jonah's Yellow Brain
Peach Tiger's Tooth
Goat Pepper
Peter Pepper
Kaleidoscope
Bolivian Rainbow
Shattan
Dulce Sol
Trinidad Cherry
Galapagoense
Rhomboideum
C. Flexuosum
Dusenii
Villosum
Tovarii
Cardenasii
Lanceolatum

+ Other Wild Peppers, Blue or black awesome looking varieties too. Make me an offer.

And this is what I have available:
Filius blue
Peter pepper
Giant chocolate 7 pot SR
Cheiro roxa
Black bhut
Bhut Orange Copenhagen
Hair pepper
Chinese 5 color
Bahamian goat

Mustard moruga
Red bhutlah
Cappucino naga
Orange jalapeno
Choco bbg
Green moruga
Giant white hab
White bullet hab
Yucatan white hab
Moshi
Jimmy Nardello

Caramel Bhut (Strain 1 and 2)
OP Bahamian Goat
OP Red Savina
OP Charapita
Billy Biker Jal
Caribbean Red
Tomato Pepper
Bubblegum 7 Pot
Devil's Tongue Red & Yellow
7 Pot Jonah
Bell of Gollu
Lightning Hab
Yellow and Red Primo
Orange TS (PL)
Orange Anaheim
Purple Bhut
OP Cheiro Roxa
OP Reaper
Brown Moruga (PL)
Aji Pineapple
Moshi
Jimmy Nardello
OP Bhut Orange Copenhagen
Polumbo
Pink Tiger
Cabeza de Lagarto
Sabahar
Peach Naga
Caramel Bhut
Green Fatalii (PL)
Peach Scorpion
Cumra Cherry
Aji Verde
TS Yellow
Stuffed Red Giant
Bull's Heart
Oily Paste
Sulu Adana
Aji Habanero
Aji Cito
Goat's Weed
Aji Melocoton
MoA Scotch Bonnet
Albanian Red Hot
Gusanito
Pasilla Bajio
Farmer's Market Jalapeno
7 Pot Caramel
White Fatalii
Black Fatalii (PL)
Peach Bhut SS
Peach Bhut
Peach Congo (PL)
Peach Wasp (PL)
Cinammon Bell
Bell of Lebanon
Star of Turkey
Turkish Sweet Ball
Red Rocoto
Brazilian Starfish
Venezuelan Tiger
Rain Forest
Seasoning Pepper
Bradley's Bahamian
Tobago Seasoning
Moko Kokoo
Sangria
Orange Habanero Oblong pheno
Bonda Me Jacques
Cumari OP
True Cumari
Yellow Fatalii
Long Ot Hiem
Aji Lemon Drop
Trinidad Perfume
7 Pot Mustard
Serrano
Moruga Scorpion
Smooth Brainstrain
Valencia Market Red
Pequin
Orange Rocoto
Yellow Rocoto
Green Bean
Banana
Sweet Cali Wonder
Anaheim
Aji Chuncho
Bishops Hat
Cobindo
Giant Jalapeno
Dong Xuan Viet Market
Trini Mystery
Poblano
Wiri Wiri
Dulcetta Red
Indian Jwala
Corno Di Toro Rosso
Corno Di Toro Giallo
Cheongyang Gochu
Hungarian Wax

Please PM me :) I like to do 1:1 trades, but I usually add surprises :)

Also: Please!! Send me Isolated (most purchased seed) seed, or if it's Open Pollinated (Most random pod harvested seed) then atleast identify which varieties are OP :)

If you have crosses you made yourself, tell me about it and I'd love to help stabilize hybrids :)

Thanks for looking.

What up Sliz. no Bhut Orange Copenhagen on either list?? What do you have against BOC??? You have every other pepper in existence listed  :rofl:

In other words, do you want some OP BOC i got from SCB?

You know what Hog? I actually came back to the thread just now to edit that into the list :) yeah, I'll send the Venezuelan tigers I promised you, want anything else?

That said, anybody got some Isolated Bhut Orange Copenhagen?

I think I've waited long enough to bump this. Updated with seeds I have and seeds I want.

I am looking for extraordinary sweet peppers too. :)

Thanks to traders like you I just set to soaking 90 varieties in solocups, this next season is gonna be wild!

i can trade you caramel moruga,mustard moruga, filius blue, black bhut,orange jalapeno, fatalii gourmet jigsaw, yellow moruga, and chocolate bubblegum. i would like some peach wasp, peach congo, peach bhut SS, black fatalii, green fatalii, biker billy jalapeno, cinnamon bell, red rocoto, yellow primo. all my seeds are isolated except filius blue, and black bhut. let me know if youre interested

sliz i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed orange rocoto, yellow rocoto, farmers market jalapeno, orange TS, orange anaheim, aji melocoton, gusanito, aji cito u see anything on my list to trade for??

i can trade you caramel moruga,mustard moruga, filius blue, black bhut,orange jalapeno, fatalii gourmet jigsaw, yellow moruga, and chocolate bubblegum. i would like some peach wasp, peach congo, peach bhut SS, black fatalii, green fatalii, biker billy jalapeno, cinnamon bell, red rocoto, yellow primo. all my seeds are isolated except filius blue, and black bhut. let me know if youre interested

sliz i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed orange rocoto, yellow rocoto, farmers market jalapeno, orange TS, orange anaheim, aji melocoton, gusanito, aji cito u see anything on my list to trade for??

People on Facebook are now scared to trade with this guy... Seriously some guy said he got seeds for various chinense and all the seeds were identical and couldn't really be possible. Looked like if they were bell pepper seeds.

This guy is a runaway fugitive, but if you want to take the gamble for jalapeño seeds it's up to y'all. Lol

-Walt

Vegas_Chili said:
People on Facebook are now scared to trade with this guy... Seriously some guy said he got seeds for various chinense and all the seeds were identical and couldn't really be possible. Looked like if they were bell pepper seeds.

This guy is a runaway fugitive, but if you want to take the gamble for jalapeño seeds it's up to y'all. Lol

-Walt
how would he know they were the same seeds until he grew them out? guy brought up to my attention that all the seeds looked the same, i said id send his seeds back if he truly thought that but assured they are all different. most seeds were pulled from pods from people.... theyre different. 

Runescape said:
Yeah, but dont most pepper seeds look the same?

Unless they're the rocoto black ones...
I have to disagree. They are different size, different shape, flat or not flat, etc.

Cabe Gendot have also black seeds.

How the heck do you have ISOLATED seed of Mustard Moruga and some of these others when you didn't even grow them?  They weren't available until Judy sold them this season.  Did you confirm each and every variety was isolated.  Just curious. Nope, certainly all pepper seeds do not look the same.  Different shapes, sizes, etc.  :)

cmpman1974 said:
How the heck do you have ISOLATED seed of Mustard Moruga and some of these others when you didn't even grow them?  They weren't available until Judy sold them this season.  Did you confirm each and every variety was isolated.  Just curious. Nope, certainly all pepper seeds do not look the same.  Different shapes, sizes, etc.  :)

I got them in a trade from someone who bought them from Judy :P Mystery solved :D

Edit: and to the offrailed threadtrain, his seeds were all different when I received 'em, it was just some Facebook Drama that I don't partake in I'm sure :P

Plus! Cmpman, you were looking at the list of seeds I want anyway, I haven't updated it with the fact that I got some Mustard Morugas. Seeds I have are in Bold :p

That's Helpful, thanks Runescape. I've done a bit of trading with Coach earlier, he just sent me some hair pepper seeds, maybe he'll be willing to trade me some of the PF :)

Vegas_Chili said:

-Walt

Frankie Ruiz said:
how would he know they were the same seeds until he grew them out? guy brought up to my attention that all the seeds looked the same, i said id send his seeds back if he truly thought that but assured they are all different. most seeds were pulled from pods from people.... theyre different. 

I've been trading seeds with Frankie since he joined and can vouch for him. He'd never send somebody bell pepper seeds unless that was what they were looking for.

Also, Sliz, I've finally got your envelope ready to go out: 7 Pot Bubblegum Chocolate, Purple Flash, Fatalii Gourmet Jigsaw, Aji Fantasy (I'm assuming you were after the yellow one, not Aji White Fantasy), Dedo de Moca, Bhut Jolokia Orange Copenhagen, Bahamian Goat, Hair, Sukari, Cheiro Roxa, Black Bhut, Green Hornet, Aji Orchid, Chinese Five Color, Filius Blue, Giant White Habanero, White Bullet Habanero, Yucatan White Habanero. When my plants start to pod up, I can also help you out with Mustard Moruga, Yellow Moruga, Jaloro, Peter Pepper, and Kaleidoscope. Have a powder for you to check out, too.

Frankie, you're up next, so make sure your list is current.

Wicked Mike said:
Mike, what would a guy have to do to get a couple of Sukari seeds from you?? I've looked everywhere. That & Red Savina are the only seeds I'm actively looking for.

Sliz, I was going to send Purple Flash to you today, but see Mike has it covered. 

Guess I shoulda mentioned I'd like white fantasy too :p Anyway, Coach, if he can't hook you up, I will, unless I get just one seed :p.

Back