wanted Seed trade or SASBE - Seeking Superhots, have milder to trade

Hi Guys,

Just signed up yesterday, I haven't been in the loop really as far as the new superhots in a while, and only found out about douglah's and certain varieties of the Trinidad Scorpion yesterday, Butch T being the specific. I've been trying to get feedback in another thread as to which are worth trying to grow and taste, and which may possibly just have not a good flavor. I know opinions are all relative, so I figure I'll just try requesting some seeds myself. I have a few milder versions to trade if people want something in return. I know there's the SASBE method I just looked up, but I'm not sure how to ship a self addressed bubble envelope for cheap, and I'm assuming I need to ship it in ANOTHER envelope, lol. If not that, I can always just paypal a few bucks to someone for their shipping troubles if they're just looking to donate a few seeds to my cause.

This is what I'd be looking for:

Trini Scorpion (any varieties, genuine Butch T, brown, red, open to opinions in differences)
Douglah seeds (also open to opinions in flavor and if it's worth it since I've heard mixed reviews)
Filius Blue (I've seen some that are more oval shaped, the ones I know are really hot are more round, almost like slightly bigger blueberries in shape, and those are what I'd like if possible)
Any other types of peppers you think are worth growing due to a good combination of hot and taste

What I can offer:

Chocolate habanero
Chili goat horn
Poblanos (need to pick the seeds up from my grandparents house, but I know I have a ton of thse)
I have a few more but not sure the specific names, one are little red bullet shaped peppers about 1-1.5 inches long, fairly hot, the fruits grow in clusters of 3-7 peppers in a bunch

I also have other types of seeds other than peppers. Things like calla lilies, birds of paradise, sapphire towers, etc. Some things I have a lot of seeds, some I don't have many, so it all depends on what you're curious to grow. Some I got just to try growing rare things around here, some I got to try bonsai stuff.

So yeah, if anyone wants to do some trading or selling, PM me. I don't mind using paypal to pay for some seeds and have them shipped to me, and if there's an even trade going on, might as well not have SASBE, just pay to ship to me and I'll pay to ship to you. You can also feel free to email me directly at iamfcon@gmail.com.

Thanks guys, hope the growing is going well. :halo:

FCon

Biscgolf posted yesterday looking for goat horn...I would hit him up! He has anything you want if you can talk him into a trade.

He already pm'ed me, lol, good looking out though, I actually saw his posting on goat horn but I saw someone already got back to him so I didn't bother.

Yeah well I don't expect something for nothing, even if I just pay them for shipping it's a step in the right direction. I'm no seed mooch :cool:

I have seeds from several different types of scorpions, a couple of Douglahs and Butch T seeds from two different sources. The scorpions and Douglah seeds were open pollinated so may not grow true. Both Butch T varieties came from trusted commercial sites. Send me a PM and we'll get this done.

Also on the list of wants now:

Black Pearl Pepper Seeds
7 Pot Brain Strain seeds (if I didn't post earlier)
Any other 7 pot varieties

Take a look at my trade list and PM me. I've already started everything I am growing this year and have tons of seeds from the varieties I grew last year.

Back