• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds Seed tray

Just thought I'd put a pic of the seed tray I just bought. Wondering if anyone has any other types or seed storage solutions???

009.jpg

Is that just for keeping your seeds in? Seems pretty handy, but what happens when you have more than 18 varieties? How many are you willing to have?

I want to see how Smokemaster stores his seeds, or Cmpman and potawie. Guys that have 100's of types. Junglerain, Marco ...

millworkman said:
Is that just for keeping your seeds in? Seems pretty handy, but what happens when you have more than 18 varieties? How many are you willing to have?

I want to see how Smokemaster stores his seeds, or Cmpman and potawie. Guys that have 100's of types. Junglerain, Marco ...

MrArboc said:
I just put the small ziplocs into a large one and store it in the refrigerator.

millworkman, If and when I get more than 18 varieties I will buy more seed trays, just find it easier to keep track of them, I keep them in the individual ziplock bags from the person I got them from and keep the tags in them too so i always know who I got what from so if I have problems with a supplier I know not to use them again.

MrArboc, does that allow you to keep them longer or just a preference you have?

jolokia_jas said:
MrArboc, does that allow you to keep them longer or just a preference you have?

It's a preference I have, but most seeds are also supposed to keep longer if stored dark and cool. Many (most? all?) seed banks like this even freeze the seeds so that they will keep longer. Just make sure they are dry before trying that!

Back