Seed?

th-3.jpeg
       :welcome: to T.H.P.   !     :onfire:     

Birthday
November 11, 1996
Real Name
Jonathan pichardo

Because you are only 19 I'll give you a bit of a break, but DAMN YOU GOT BALLS!!!

We frown upon people that post begging for seeds right outta the gate.

We are a tight knit community that take peppers very seriously.

Seeds are sold here.
Seeds are traded here.

Seed are even given away here.

Look around a bit. Let us get to know you a little.

WELCOME TO THP

Don't let stupid posts like ^ # 7 scare you off. Some folks take this place way to seriously. Not everyone has to make THP their whole life..lol. If you need some seeds send me a PM and I will give you my address to send a self addresseed stamped padded envelop., and I will hook you up with some seed.

Cheers

Welcome.
I started my pepper journey with seeds taken from market hot peppers and so on... It's one way to start...

If you were close, I would send you a few seeds for sure...

If you want a decent variety to get started with check Old Salty's fundraiser that Shorerider is running ( http://thehotpepper.com/topic/60766-oldsaltys-fundraising-auction/page-2#entry1331659 )  - there is a set of 30 packs of seeds up for auction with no bid so far so might be a good way to pick up plenty of variety to get you started and also a good way to help out another forum member that has hit some hard times !

20160627_113434_edit_1466991912796.jpg

He is a fool not to IMO
I didnt get 400+ strains in a seed bank by kicking in the door
JDFan said:
If you want a decent variety to get started with check Old Salty's fundraiser that Shorerider is running ( http://thehotpepper.com/topic/60766-oldsaltys-fundraising-auction/page-2#entry1331659 )  - there is a set of 30 packs of seeds up for auction with no bid so far so might be a good way to pick up plenty of variety to get you started and also a good way to help out another forum member that has hit some hard times !

One piece of advice, don't order them from Amazon lol.   I didn't learn that until after all my nice super hots turned out to be thai chilis...   :party:

As others have said, great sellers on the site here in the appropriate forum!

hotjohn said:
One piece of advice, don't order them from Amazon lol.   I didn't learn that until after all my nice super hots turned out to be thai chilis...   :party:

At least they were chilis, right :)

Back