• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds seedling probs..help

so my 1st true leaves are coming in nicely, and now many are starting to discolor...almost purple color begining at leaf tips and slowly coming back towards stem...any ideas what this is? thx..jim

fatalii and yellow bhuts....think its too much light. they are on t8's 24/7 since transplanting from germination trays 2 weeks ago.

fatalii and yellow bhuts....think its too much light. they are on t8's 24/7 since transplanting from germination trays 2 weeks ago.

Cant tell for sure w/o a pic. But purple veins are from the light. It's nothing to worry about so long as your plants dont get constant light

how close is your light to them? Might want to move the light up a bit

why two threads on the same subject?

lol, I was just thinking this looked very similar to the other thread.. was just about to check the names.. but yeah.. double thread is unnecessary,

sorry, new at this...this the original post and everyone wanted pix...had to research how to get pix on here and once done, i reposted with pix...ill take this post off if thats possible...thx again.

I was gonna say, unless it was an accident which was possible, and I guess is what happened! no problem.. hope things go well!.. I'd watch those plants and I'd really cool it down a little bit in there to 85-86 at the highest.. and unscrew one of those lights for the next 2 weeks until they get a little bit bigger (once they have like 2-3 sets of true leaves, then screw the other light back in)

Back