for-sale Seedlings for Sale ***OFFER CLOSED***

If you still have the SB7J for sale and can mail it this week, I'd like to buy it.
Yea I still have the SB7J available and I can ship it out today (if I get payment before 3 pm) or tomorrow

I've updated the availability in the first post, but if theres anything else you are interested in that I have on my grow list under my profile, let me know and I'll see if I have any extras.

ok payment sent...
What a pain if you don't already have paypal (and don't want a permanent account)-- haha

Plants arrived today. Was nice and fast.
Everything looks still healthy and looking forward to transplanting a few in my hydro setup. They are sitting in the shade for a couple days to acclimate first but I don't expect any issues.
Thanks Coheed -

Mine arrived today at my dad's, where my grow is. The Lemon Drop is the only one he said was damaged, so I'll decide if it's salvageable tomorrow after Easter lunch. Even if I lose one, 2/3 is good for the price and I can't wait to transplant them and get them huge. Thanks man!

Plants arrived today. Was nice and fast.
Everything looks still healthy and looking forward to transplanting a few in my hydro setup. They are sitting in the shade for a couple days to acclimate first but I don't expect any issues.
Thanks Coheed -

Awesome, I'm glad they made it safely

Mine arrived today at my dad's, where my grow is. The Lemon Drop is the only one he said was damaged, so I'll decide if it's salvageable tomorrow after Easter lunch. Even if I lose one, 2/3 is good for the price and I can't wait to transplant them and get them huge. Thanks man!

Man I'm sorry the lemon was damaged, hopefully it's not too bad.

This offer is closed folks. I've sold/given the rest away to friends and neighbors.

Thanks to everyone who bought something from me, I hope that they do well for you

Honestly I think it'll make it. I dabbed it in honey to coat it from infection. Very happy with the purchase overall, thanks Coheed!
331-3_zps865d2cbf.jpg

My SBJ7 arrived today in good shape. I must be the last straggler receiving delivery,
nearly to the other side of the country in Tucson AZ. Nice packing job, thanks for the care.
It was a nice opportunity for a newbie like me to grow a variety with a little "buzz" on the forum.
Thanks again.

I know this offer is closed. Just thought you might like to see that my 3 plants are doing well. Here's a shot of them this afternoon.
Newplants49_zpsf66fc962.jpg

Left to right: White Bhut, Lemon Drop, Harold St. Bart's

Back