• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Seeds Direct Butch T TS

So last year August, I was given an Amazon suggestion to buy Butch T seeds for $1.29!
The seller was Seeds Direct and reading the reviews, it seemed that some people grew "something" amazing and the others got orange habs. Well $1.29 is nothing to spend so I decided to give it a try and add it to my current grow.

I got two big healthy plants which I warily labeled "butch T seeds direct".

Anyway I got my first ripe pod today!!

I knew it wasn't a butch T since it started podding about 2 months ago.

Here is what I got!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371452309.180833.jpg

Oh I have butch T's mate. I just wanted to give an amazon vendor a chance at that insanely low price. It just sucks that so many people are getting ripped off like that and Amazon will not pull those sellers off their site. What is interesting is that seeds direct steals the description directly off of refining fire chilies amazon pages and Jim has changed his description calling them out on it and their description has his call out haha.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003ONW3GO?ie=UTF8&force-full-site=1&ref_=aw_bottom_links

Check out the description now. Wasn't like that last year and price is up. Poor people. The plants are big and healthy though hehe.

I saw a seeds direct ad on Amazon that copied and pasted Jim Duffy's warning, so I called them on it, cancelled my order, and got my money back. I'd trust that link you posted from California seed. I Ibought some legit seeds from them.

Congrats on the fresh Hab crop, BTW! lol!

Hmm that is the old link now. I went to my amazon account and old orders page. When I follow the link to the item, it is to that new updates item sold by Duffy. Seeds direct sells lots of seeds still but it seems that the item I bought last year is not carried by them anymore. It just angers me that people are screwed over. I knew I would be but wanted to see it for myself. Was also interested in seeing what I would actually get sent.

I tried to do a similar experiment thiis year, myself. I planted half Amazon seeds, and half identical varieties from reputable dealers. Unfortunately, the experiment failed because I kiilled most of my seedlings and had to start over, and all I had left was the reliable batch of seeds.

Yep habanero..  YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY for usually and on the internet you cant even see the guy who rips you off...

stick here much better poeple that hve a reputation to loose so no focking around.

Enjoy!

Could be worse.... I have three bell pepper plants growing outside, and I only planted one of them knowingly. The others were supposed to be hot peppers of some sort last year.

Too many people get ripped on the internet trying to buy from dealers offering seeds for sale, I've been looking for some Butch T's trinidads, but as I already filled my garden this year so I will wait and try for some later from here for my 2014 grow, at least you didn't end up with a bell pepper.

Back