seeds for 2011 for a n00b

Hey guys, I just kind of wanted to put the word out that I am looking for superhot pepper seeds. I would love to try some bhut Jolokias, Trinidad Scorpions, scotch bonnets, pretty much anything from the C. Chinense family (I think that's the name). I know it's still a little early in the season for people to be trading and buying already, but I think I am addicted to these after looking at all the grow threads and pics on this site.

I should have some carribbean red habs, jalepeno, Thai Hot, and a few others if interested in trades.

I also understand if you would rather not do business with a n00b with such a low post count.

Thanks in advance!

If you want a great selection, check out www.thehippyseedcompany.com or Kaiserseedandpeppercompany.com both have good stuff that you are looking for.

Im always up for a trade. Check out the grow/trade list on my profile. I know how it is starting up a new thing. It quickly becomes a passion (obsession in my case). I can send you a few varieties to get you started if youd like. just send me a pm with your info, and Ill get a few off to ya.

Sterling

Im always up for a trade. Check out the grow/trade list on my profile. I know how it is starting up a new thing. It quickly becomes a passion (obsession in my case). I can send you a few varieties to get you started if youd like. just send me a pm with your info, and Ill get a few off to ya.

Sterling
Thanks man! I'll keep you in mind this fall!

Hey mate, i have some Bhut seeds if you want them, just PM me your addy and i'll get them in the post next week. i'm away for the weekend :)

Back