Seeds of Kanthari,Sannam,Bydgi and more

Hey if you have a few left after everyone -I would love a few .Have a great one and a good harvest to you.

Naga Jolokia Addict said:
update on Kanthari seeds

I got a call from my friends in India that the courier service has refused to accept "crushed peppers" on the ground that spices not packed in commercial packing are destroyed by US customs.

I will have to find an alternate route and method soon.
Failing which, a friend is coming over to chicago in January 2010. He will carry it in his luggage.

Sorry folks . we will have to wait.

NJA

I have Bydgi (my own grown), Sannam (Guntur Indian),and Mundu.
But it is better to wait till all seeds arrive.

That's a shame NJA. I was looking forward to trying the Kanthari. Hopefully your friend will be successfull in January.;)

Keep us posted.

DownRiver said:
That's a shame NJA. I was looking forward to trying the Kanthari. Hopefully your friend will be successfull in January.;)

Keep us posted.

Betcha, I will get it somehow.
In the mean while, I was pleasantly shocked to discover some seeds of Pusa Jwala from a pocket of my laptop case.
(Pusa Jwala is pronounced as Poosa Jwala

watch the video here.
NJA

Received first batch of seeds and my Hot Guntur chilli powder (1lb).

So I now have
1) MUNDU
2) BYDGI
3)NAGA MORICH

2nd Batch of seeds awaited

4)SANNAM
5) CHOT
6)KANTHARI

Can anyone help me here?
I have been looking for small envelopes/Ziplock bags for preparing sets for you guys.
I tried everywhere but no luck with small envelopes/ziplocks.
Anybody knows?

NJA

Go to the crafts department at WalMart, they sell the tiny ziploc baggies for storing beads and sewing stuff. Then fill three baggies with seeds and let me know how much I owe you :)

Tkromer said:
Go to the crafts department at WalMart, they sell the tiny ziploc baggies for storing beads and sewing stuff. Then fill three baggies with seeds and let me know how much I owe you :)

where were you all these days?
Phew....you've solved my biggest headache.
Thanks

NJA

I am planning to pack ten seeds of each variety. (Naga might be less)
Make a set of 50 seeds or more if required.

Will pm you.

Hey NJA, you could also consider asking for a SASBE including the envelopes for the seeds. Your offer is quite generous and I'm sure most people, including myself, would be happy to oblige in order to try some new varieties straight from India.

Just a thought.
jacob

Glad you found them.
I think they were $1.97 for 100 baggies when I got them, but the dollar store might be half that if you can find them.

Tkromer said:
Glad you found them.
I think they were $1.97 for 100 baggies when I got them, but the dollar store might be half that if you can find them.

Yes, I too paid 1.97 per 100 bags. Thanks for the guidence.

NJA

NJA, Like Chris I live pretty close to you, if you have any left when your done filling orders I could also pick some up. And bring the beer.

Dale

Tkromer said:
Based on the rest of his diet, I'll bet he's not a beer drinker, you can leave that for everyone else :)

How correct!!

Stopped drinking in 94. Till then, I was a "half a bottle of moonshine on rocks per day" person.

Keep in touch. I will inform you when seeds are ready in full set.

You can collect Mach II sample any time after Friday.

NJA

Hi there,..do you have any seeds left?
Interested in:
1) MUNDU
2) BYDGI
3)SANNAM
4) CHOT
5)KANTHARI

I have quite a bit of seeds to trade (not just peppers)....please let me know if you are interested. :onfire:

Daisy7117 said:
Hi there,..do you have any seeds left?
Interested in:
1) MUNDU
2) BYDGI
3)SANNAM
4) CHOT
5)KANTHARI

I have quite a bit of seeds to trade (not just peppers)....please let me know if you are interested. :onfire:

Sure Daisy,

I am waiting for CHOT and KANTHARI seeds. They should have left India today. Hope I receive them in next ten days.
In the meanwhile, I have kept the bags of other seeds ready.

Will PM you when ready.

NJA

Back