• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds Seeds planted

Albeit a tad late, I planted some of my seeds today.
I have a few newcomers, and I am very curious about them and how they will turn out. These are Pequin and Scorpion Moruga yellow.
Apparently the Scorpion is rather hot.
Among the ones I have had before are Bhut Jolokia Yellow and Baby Bhut Jolokia. I have planted many of these, as they seem to run out too soon when I make sauce.
I have also planted a few Fire Sharp, and some Chocolate Habanero will be planted later today or tomorrow. The Chocolate Habanero is intended for chocolate and chocolate ice cream. Yum!

Maybelline said:
Albeit a tad late, I planted some of my seeds today.
I have a few newcomers, and I am very curious about them and how they will turn out. These are Pequin and Scorpion Moruga yellow.
Apparently the Scorpion is rather hot.
Among the ones I have had before are Bhut Jolokia Yellow and Baby Bhut Jolokia. I have planted many of these, as they seem to run out too soon when I make sauce.
I have also planted a few Fire Sharp, and some Chocolate Habanero will be planted later today or tomorrow. The Chocolate Habanero is intended for chocolate and chocolate ice cream. Yum!
Some Bhut Jalokia Yellow puree(i think about 7 to 10 grams) in chocolate fudge is an awesome treat. Good luck with your grow.

Good luck on your grow.

Back