• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds seeds

hixs

Banned
Ok i`m kinda lost.Does it make a difference when you use seeds if they`ve been dehydrated?My seeds from last year which have gone thru the the dehy are turning out so much better.Ok ,what am I missing?They grow at almost 100% where as the ones i`ve bought are ways away.Nothing dif in the growing that I can figure out.leave this to the brains any hints will be nice. thanks Rich

AH! Dear god, what is that creature in your avatar and what is it climbing on? I looks cute in a demonic type way.

Oh, and I have no clue as far as your question goes.

The reason you have better germination rate % is if you don't over dry it you have 99% germination better that way if you over dry it you will have worse burning the seeds.I like to air dry my seeds it is the safer way for me & the seeds don't turn brown.

imaguitargod said:
AH! Dear god, what is that creature in your avatar and what is it climbing on? I looks cute in a demonic type way.

Oh, and I have no clue as far as your question goes.

You Rock :onfire:

The creature is a very wet possum in one of our pools.To think torture will get you locked away.lol He was better than the rattlers I normally have to deal with getting them to leave.taste good though.Ok well thanks for the help,just trying to figure out why my seeds being dehy`d have been so much better.have a good one and thanks.

Your seeds are probably better just because they are fresh. As long as you are dehydrating at low temps they should always be good.

Back