wanted Seeking 15 galon fermentor and/or 10 gallon keg

I wanna brew some 10 gallon batches of beer, and need a 15 gal capacity fermentor to do so (i don't use blow off tubes, should I? ha). But at any rate, searching for something to that extent, and additionally I'm trying to see if anyone has some 10 gal corney kegs out there. If there isn't such a thing, I've seen regular 15 gallon (sanke) kegs with the corney top welded in. This was seen at Southern Tier brewery for the purpose of getting a massive yeast slurry. Anyone have either of these?

There's a 15 gallon fermentor at Beverage Wearhouse for $89....I've been eyeballing that thing for a while.

Keep in mind that you can just split the wort up into 3 different 5 gallon fermentors (I know you have them ;) ).

Also, I forgot to put the blow off tube on my latest brew and it eruupted over the night, messy clean up before I had to rush off to work.

I'm always concerned about having a big mess, and sanitary issues. basically, I believe the function of a blow-off tube to be a different way to get the gas biproducts from the fermentation out of the fermentor, rather than an air lock. I don't believe the intentions of it are for overflow of foam! However, if the tube and stopper were fitted tight enough, it could possibly serve that purpose...though not recommended. "There's no replacement for displacement"

Back