• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Sensual cooking with Grass Snake and friends

This time of year I find myself cooking more and need a place to show off my stuff. This thread will be dedicated to all my cooking escapades but others are welcome to join in and share their cooking as well. Not much going on since the pizza TD, but I gotta say the wheelbarrow is growing on me. I have plans on constructing a pizza oven down the road so stay tuned. For now, no more pizza on the wheelbarrow.

Attachments

• 20160911_172026.jpg
    20160911_172026.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 1,012
  • 20160911_172944.jpg
    20160911_172944.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 191
I'm in for wings, and I want to cook the pok pok's that never happened last time ... somehow ...

Authentic pok pok thaan rambutan wood in-hand tomorrow.

The Hot Pepper said:
The monday morning quarterbacking is hilarious... for someone who has 0 fux, seems he always finds some in his back pocket. :rofl:

I bore easily, and very much believe that in my case, idle hands are truly the devil's work ...

And look ...

Let's just call it Selective Caring ...

I think we can agree that that's it ...

Grass Snake said:
They smell great like I can start munching on them, so I can see that

They steam them and mix them with shrimp and fish sauce et al all and then roll up in butter lettuce ...

It's not an ancient tradition, but more of a common (current) street food ...

I'm gonna box it up and send it to Madagascar. Needs to go far away.

tctenten said:
It is probably the flour. Different types of flour hydrate differently. You may have to play around with the recipe to suit the flour.

I agree, it's gonna take some practice.
I read that if your using whole grains then use only 1/3 of water that the recipes call for. I forgot about that

Back