• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest September ThrowDown HoDown

Status
Not open for further replies.
gacy had his bodys under his house. and dont worry about my pond :rofl:
im there bro! :dance: let me see if i get this straight. wake up hung over look in the mirror at the hair that was there. go to work,think about the drunken chef all day ,come home watch soccer get drunk and make a bunch of drunk posts,lol. :rofl: :rofl: i love you bro!

So you guy's.

Ya know.

2 guys.

: cough :

:wanders in thinking time is well overdue to get in on another TD: :think:

:backs out of the creeeepy thread real slowly:
nother aus.. im not talking to you , your b-ball team is dirty!,lol.

remember scovy started all of this! i called him and said hay bro maybe you can not be so crazy. he said "mind your business "and that next time he see's me he going to kick my a$$..

I like the outdoor cooking. I've never had spam before and I hate hot dogs. Like a grilled Apple/pepper pie. Sounds yummy to me.

LoL, if you hate Hot Dogs, you will loath and despise SPAM. Prepare to answer to JayT tho, the Hot Dog Ninja Guru.

Mmm Grilled pie sounds challenging and awesome.

Am I hearing a hint of ballgag TB? :rofl:

The 3 weeks of shit talking is always funny. Grilled pie is great. My hubby has a Caveman Cookbook, had that in there had to try it. I guess JayT can hate me for not like hot dogs.

Yep, if there is a majority consensus then we'll roll with it. If we can't decide, which is usually the case, then the Boss will come up with something

Outdoor cooking? YES!!!! Maybe Finally.....

If that's the decision, we won't have a need for a potluck at the NW Chilefest. We'll just each cook our TD entry and that'll be the food for the day. :lol:

So does THP ever take any suggestions from these discussions?

Yes. He takes them and throws them in a dark hole. Then tells us what we're making. :rofl:

I'd be super down with "outdoor cooking" as a theme for a TD - I'm talking everything. Not one thing on the stove or oven. That would be a bad ass TD. :woohoo:

Brilliant SL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back