• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

serrano x orange habanero= serrabanero

After 4 years in the making..the new...Serrabanero!!

as hot as the orange habanero...with the body and taste of serrano...pics...

You need to join Photobucket or Picasa or any of the photo sharing sites. Once you join, upload you picture and they will give you a link to that picture that you can embed here on THP. Create a new message here on THP, Click on the insert image icon and paste the link. Serrabanero sounds fantastic looking forward to seeing a few pictures if the inside of a one as well.

Sorry I am new to this site..ok.

Still learning the ropes here.
my name on the other site is CORN FREEK..CUZ my 27 foot 3 inch corn was almost a world record breaker..mabie next year.

Its nice to know though...there are only 2 people with this pepper in the world.

It goes from green to orange real quick..nice burn..with eye watering hiccups...
ill see if this new pepper will cross with the ghost pepper..trin-scorpian..and red sevinna.
http://www.idigmygarden.com/forums/showthread.php?p=835844&posted=1#post835844

CLICK ON PICTURE TO GET LARGER IMAGE

Is the second picture showing what they look like ripe? Have they already been dried in that picture? They look very thin skin and like a habanero but you said:

"with the body and taste or Serrano"

So they have a Serrano taste? Looking like they do, that would be surprising. With that thin skin they look like they would taste like a habanero. It would be neat if they tasted like a Serrano green and then like a habanero when ripe.

Any chance of seeing a picture of the inside of one?

forget the serrabanero just check out your thread on the giant 20+ ft. maze. The sunflower fellow grows some big sunflowers but should have started his own thread.
well..I am working o getting some fresh ripe pods soon..they are green..when they turn orange thats when ill cut an show..

about the other site..yes it was a pissing contest with that troll..so..I didnt want to push the thing..people make up there own minds about the sites..

he was buttered cuz I GREW MAIZE THAT WAS TALLER THAN HIS..wait till next year..found 2 more secrets to reach 30 feet!

as far as peppers..golden fattali's..ghost..red sevinna's..trin-scorpians..AND serrabanero!

well..I am working o getting some fresh ripe pods soon..they are green..when they turn orange thats when ill cut an show..

about the other site..yes it was a pissing contest with that troll..so..I didnt want to push the thing..people make up there own minds about the sites..

he was buttered cuz I GREW MAIZE THAT WAS TALLER THAN HIS..wait till next year..found 2 more secrets to reach 30 feet!

as far as peppers..golden fattali's..ghost..red sevinna's..trin-scorpians..AND serrabanero!

heres another link with unripe..then ripe..then dried serrabanero's..and a small plant ..link..
http://www.idigmygarden.com/forums/showthread.php?p=836238#post836238

30 foot corn? How many ears can a guy expect to get off of one of those and how tasty are they?

FYI it's Red Savina not Red Sevinna. No offense but that kind of thing drives me banana's.

30 foot corn? How many ears can a guy expect to get off of one of those and how tasty are they?

FYI it's Red Savina not Red Sevinna. No offense but that kind of thing drives me banana's.

well..the ears on that corn were few..like 4..but super huge..23in..crazy! the kernals were almost the size of a quater!

the taste was like waxy, bitter,with a earthy finish.

crossing the strain with a texas sweet would be very interesting.

love that white pepper in your avitar patrick!

Very interesting new variety( I especially like the color).
And your corn is just GIGANTIC.

BR

Jan

Hi corn freek. Welcome to THP. I remember you from IDMG, for sure. Good to have you on board here.

thanks so much..I am not a pro grower..and theirs always room for advice from other growers..

with all the economic upheaval going on..If somehow I could hybrid a corn strain that made 25 foot stalks..with 30 ears..mabie..mabie it could help the world..

see..WE..WE are all in this together.

Back