Server Hiccup?

No way to fix it now, any data they would try to introduce would kill the last two hours.

.I would love to know what really happened, just cuz I'm a geak ;)

thp last night
passedout-photos-1219293906-5896.jpg

wake up pooks :rofl:

#pookie, where you at?

Devv said:
No way to fix it now, any data they would try to introduce would kill the last two hours.

.I would love to know what really happened, just cuz I'm a geak ;)
Well unless you are me then I could geek it out with my white hat hacking and merge tables....

Heard that Google (???) has now come out with a car that has no steering wheel - somehow computers are supposed to be better at driving cars for us. What do you think about that in light of this?

JoynersHotPeppers said:
#pookie, where you at?

Well unless you are me then I could geek it out with my white hat hacking and merge tables....
But that's work, and I don't see it happening ;)

And I've never gotten that deep into SQL

Damn.  I lost all those pics I posted in my glog of supermodels in string bikinis posing among my peppers - talk about hot pictures.

I do MSQL, Postgresql, and Sybase at work. Do a little with MySQL regarding the webserver. I prefer the Linux flavors. I think this site is Windows based, just a guess.

NT 3.51, NT 4.0 OMG! can you say blue screen! They got me into Linux!

Scoville DeVille said:
Joe, you must be having issues also.

Or you're just lost! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kidding bro.LOL
um well i always have known that both are true about me, :P if anyone can tell me something new it would be a breath of fresh air

you got me nailed cold :rofl:

i guess i care too much??

Devv said:
Are you over 50? I am.

Brain farts at that age are normal. I say no one should have to think on Mondays, and if you're over 55 ;)
nope im 46 but close, please enlighten me im amiable what happen? i couldn't find any of my entries ??
, if anyone can argue this case and win i would love to hear it LOL
sorry im exhausted as of late and i am pushing myself forward into anything extra and most things are.

im obstinate so i push myself forward no matter what   sooo!! here i am LOL

thanks your friend Joe

thanks your friend Joe

ajijoe said:
please enlighten me im amiable what happen? i couldn't find any of my entries ??
Joe,

No idea why it happened, but everyone's entries (not just your own) from some point earlier today to about two hours later are now gone from the database. There are a number of possible causes, but only the server admins can tell us exactly what happened or why. No matter how "smart" people make computers and applications, they're only as good as the people who make them - - - and we all know we are all flawed. Flawed makers = flawed computers/applications. 

geeme said:
Joe,

No idea why it happened, but everyone's entries (not just your own) from some point earlier today to about two hours later are now gone from the database. There are a number of possible causes, but only the server admins can tell us exactly what happened or why. No matter how "smart" people make computers and applications, they're only as good as the people who make them - - - and we all know we are all flawed. Flawed makers = flawed computers/applications. 
ok i wasn't being sarcastic about,i was curious more than anything else, i never saw that happen before

God knows im flawed in so many ways too LOL ;)

thanks your friend Joe

Devv said:
 I think this site is Windows based, just a guess.

NT 3.51, NT 4.0 OMG! can you say blue screen! They got me into Linux!

No it's not! It's most probably a centos 5.x version, running through a virtuozzo node.
My bet is something went coocoo and they had to restore from backups, you know how it is.

ajijoe said:
ok i wasn't being sarcastic about,i was curious more than anything else, i never saw that happen before

God knows im flawed in so many ways too LOL ;)

thanks your friend Joe
Oh - I did not think you were being sarcastic at all. Those of us who live in "computer land" have seen this plenty of times, but we (mostly) know not everyone else has. I hope I did not offend you!  

But seriously - some people actually think computers are smart. Heh. Not.

This is the server header...

Apache/2.2.23 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.23 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.3.17

geeme said:
Oh - I did not think you were being sarcastic at all. Those of us who live in "computer land" have seen this plenty of times, but we (mostly) know not everyone else has. I hope I did not offend you!  

But seriously - some people actually think computers are smart. Heh. Not.
oh ok and now you did not offend me one bit

not computers are not smart

thanks your friend Joe

Back