Server issue

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Server crash and we had a very recent backup but of course some acrivity is gone from yesterday.

The team spent all night on it, and we had to move to a new server without notice. I apologize but if you are missing any posts from yesterday you will have to repost. This goes for PMs too. It was unavoidable but we are back up.

This also goes for any new member sign ups. Please re-register if you signed up yesterday after 10 am. Thanks!

The Hot Pepper said:
Server crash and we had a very recent backup but of course some acrivity is gone from yesterday.

The team spent all night on it, and we had to move to a new server without notice. I apologize but if you are missing any posts from yesterday you will have to repost. This goes for PMs too. It was unavoidable but we are back up.

This also goes for any new member sign ups. Please re-register if you signed up yesterday after 10 am. Thanks!
ahhh that explains why i couldn`t find a post i made last night. i thought i was going  :crazy:

sorry to hear about the crash. good job getting it restored quickly.

also, congrats on having things set up correctly with daily backups. well done. i'm glad only a few posts were lost.

Ashen said:
You didn't have to crash the whole site just to get rid of my comment about your backsplash boss. When I saw it was gone, I checked to see if I had finally managed to get myself warning points. Lol

Even with the comment gone you are still ahead (a head) for dick jokes of the year 2020. :P

Back