SFRB $14 *Updated*

Hello everyone! As this is my second year growing peppers I went way overboard and peppers are growing much faster than I can use them. Instead of letting them go to waste I figured people might be interested in buying some. Currently these are the varieties that can be in the boxes.  I can give any combination of the peppers below, except I may not have enough of one kind for an entire SFRB
All of the peppers are still on the plants and will be picked right before packing and shipment. After the orders yesterday I have updated my list below with what I still have.

Any orders I get before Thursday afternoons I can send out right away, but after that I'll have to wait til Monday to ship so they aren't sitting for an extra day on Sunday.  I figure I'll just leave this topic open until I'm out of peppers and update it accordingly.  Just send me a PM with any questions :)

Available peppers:

Brown Moruga Scorpion
Butch T Scorpion
Peach Scorpion
Red Moruga Scorpion
Carolina Reaper (not pictured)
Red Fatalii

Thanks for checking out my topic and I hope you see something you like.

Pictures:

http://imgur.com/a/xH9sM
http://imgur.com/LRWKjR0

Send me a PM if you're interested and we'll work from there :)

Two boxes have been ordered already, glad to see there is interest in my peppers.  I'll close this for now and after I fill the orders tomorrow I'll see what I still have and either update this topic or make a new one.

Thanks everyone!

I'll take a box more reapers is better. pm your paypal info if still available
Thanks
Thor

payment sent
Thanks

Just got my boxes. Suezotiger couldn't have been any more prompt than he was. Quick to respond to messages and had them out soon after. Got here sooner than expected. Thank you!

Oh and he even made it easy for me to identify what was what as you can see with the labels on the inside of the boxes and the cut stems vs uncut stems.

Just wanted to say i couldn't be more pleased dealing with Suezotiger. Responded to and answered any questions through pm quickly. Box of treats arrived today and the pods are gorgeous!
PXGUXGD.jpg

Just wanted to let everyone know that I still have a bunch of peppers left.  I've been busy so I haven't been able to post, but I now have a full plant's worth of ripe red fatalii for you to choose from.

Thanks again for all the orders so far,

Joe

Back