SFRB 7 Pot Congo/Fatalii **Price Drop**

I'm selling one SFRB of 7 Pot Congo SR and Fataliis.

Up for sale is one SFRB full of 7 Pot Congo SR (10 of them) and Fatalii (3 of them), plus some Peach Australian Lantern Habanero small (12) that I picked this evening. The 7 Pot and Fatalii are grown from seed from pepperlover and the small peach habs are from Aji Joe. The pods are pictured below. The 7 Pot Congos are very large pods, packed with heat. Three Fataliis are all I could fit in the box with the Congos, and the Peach Australian Lantern Habs are a wonderful tasting little Habanero, with a hint of melon. They are a fantastic tasting little pepper. I'll be selling this for $15 which includes shipping. I included two pictures here: the pods, and the weight.

If you want one, please post here, then PM me and I'll send in the info for paypal.

The sale is for the continental 48 states.
Payment through paypal only please. Peppers will ship once payment is confirmed.

If you want to check out my glog to see how they grew, follow the link at the bottom of my profile.

box2a.jpg

box2b.jpg

Thanks!

I'm going to drop the price on this to $12.
It may be hard to tell from the picture, but those 7 Pot Congo SR's are very large pods - definitely worth a try if you haven't already!

Again, please reply or PM me if you are interested. 

Thanks!

Back