SFRB - 9 Varieties - $15 Shipped! - CLOSED

Just harvested these pods 20 minutes ago. This is a nice assortment of 9 different varieties.  

This box will ship Tues. or Wed. (depending on the time-frame).

U.S. only, PayPal only, pay before shipping.  Please post in this topic if you are interested!  The pods below will be used to pack 2 full boxes to the brim!  Each box will contain an equal assortment of the peppers shown below  :).  Price is $15 (shipping included).

Here are the varieties included (position in text compares to the position in the picture)

CGN 21500                                 Naga Morich                                           Chocolate Habanero

Red Peter Pepper                       Peach Bhut Jolokia                                 Yellow Fatalii

Aji Lemon Drop                           White Bullet Habanero                             Chocolate Bhut Jolokia

IMG_2658_zpsff314ba5.jpg

In them Boxes!!!!!!
IMG_2662_zps0b6c431d.jpg

Thx  :)

I have reopened this offer...I have 1 more box exactly like the two pictured above.  I guess that is what I get for picking pods when its dark... :shh:

Please post or PM if you are interested in the box (pods have not been picked yet).

Thx

I had been out of town and just got in to enjoy some of them.  Excellent pods to say the least, they still seem as fresh as the day they were picked.

I was pleasantly surprised at the citrus taste of the Ahi Lemon Drop, good stuff. 
The Chocolate Habs have a sweeter taste than the typical ones, again very good.
White Bullet Habs also have a nice sweet taste, a bit lower on the heat scale than normal orange habs.

I hope to get the courage to try the hotter ones this weekend :drooling: .

Any ideas on how to preserve them?  I know my aunt loves to blend some up and form them in ice cube trays, then pop them out and save them when needed.  I would like to keep the strains separate.

Back