for-sale SFRB Fresh Pods for sale

$24 SFRBs for sale. Labeled pods, shipping & tracking number included! Direct Message me and I will email you a PayPal/Venmo/CashApp request for payment.

Freshly picked, organically grown, boxes include a mix of:
Carolina Reaper
Chocolate Primotalii
Trinidad Moruga Scorpion
7 Pot Brain Strain, Yellow
T-Rex Mustard
Red Ghost (Bhut Jolokia)
Jay's Peach Ghost Scorpion (JPGS)
Leviathan Gnarly Scorpion
Big Yellow Mama
Hallows Eve
White Knight
Scotch Brains, Yellow
Fatalii
Bahamian Goat
Roger's Giant Orange Habanero
Naga Smooky Rainbow
Brazilian Starfish
Aji Jobito

Some photos:

820mix.jpg

brainstrainyellow.jpg
leviathan.jpg
jpgs.jpg
trexmustard.jpg
hallowseve.jpg
scotchbrainsyellow.jpg
bahamiangoat.jpg
nagasmookyrainbow.jpg
whiteknight.jpg
fatalii.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
$24 SFRBs for sale. Labeled pods, shipping & tracking number included! Direct Message me and I will email you a PayPal/Venmo/CashApp request for payment.

Freshly picked, organically grown, boxes include a mix of:
Carolina Reaper
Chocolate Primotalii
Trinidad Moruga Scorpion
7 Pot Brain Strain, Yellow
T-Rex Mustard
Red Ghost (Bhut Jolokia)
Jay's Peach Ghost Scorpion (JPGS)
Leviathan Gnarly Scorpion
Big Yellow Mama
Hallows Eve
White Knight
Scotch Brains, Yellow
Fatalii
Bahamian Goat
Roger's Giant Orange Habanero
Naga Smooky Rainbow
Brazilian Starfish
Aji Jobito

Some photos:

820mix.jpg

brainstrainyellow.jpg
leviathan.jpg
jpgs.jpg
trexmustard.jpg
hallowseve.jpg
scotchbrainsyellow.jpg
bahamiangoat.jpg
nagasmookyrainbow.jpg
whiteknight.jpg
fatalii.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Hey! do you have anything with scotch bonnet flavor? Either that heat or less. Tryna make some jerk sauce :)

I have the Scotch Brains.

I also have Bahamian Goat, giant Habanero, and Smooky Rainbow that are the heat level you are looking for, not sure about the flavor though.
Are the scotch brains a super hot? I've never had Bahamian goat. I'm not a fan of habanero since they're not as pungent of a floral taste as scotch bonnets. Haven't heard of smoky rainbow

The Scotch brains are similar to a traditional bonnet, but with the brain texture and a little hotter.

Bahamian Goat are similar to a habanero. The rainbow are not as hot, but they are a little thinner skinned - so probably not as great for a sauce now that I think about it.

The Scotch brains are similar to a traditional bonnet, but with the brain texture and a little hotter.

Bahamian Goat are similar to a habanero. The rainbow are not as hot, but they are a little thinner skinned - so probably not as great for a sauce now that I think about it.
I'd probably be interested in a SFRB of mostly the scotch brains and maybe 1 or two of the goat and rainbow just to try something new. How much would you want for that and do you have enough pods? I want to call one afro-carribean store tomorrow when they open to see if they have Scotch bonnets and if not, 100% down to support

I'd probably be interested in a SFRB of mostly the scotch brains and maybe 1 or two of the goat and rainbow just to try something new. How much would you want for that and do you have enough pods? I want to call one afro-carribean store tomorrow when they open to see if they have Scotch bonnets and if not, 100% down to support
I could probably do that in a week or so, but not this week. If you're interested let me know and I will make sure I reserve some for you.

I could probably do that in a week or so, but not this week. If you're interested let me know and I will make sure I reserve some for you.
hey sorry, busy week. Yea I'd be interested. I went and checked out the store near me that had some and they were not yellow, not true scotch bonnets, and they were frozen. Let me know your Venmo and I can Venmo you and give you my address if you still have some

hey sorry, busy week. Yea I'd be interested. I went and checked out the store near me that had some and they were not yellow, not true scotch bonnets, and they were frozen. Let me know your Venmo and I can Venmo you and give you my address if you still have some
DM Sent

Back