• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

SFRB giveaway..CLOSED !

Been here a month now and thought was time to give back for all the help I've gotten from the questions and posts I've made.

Free SFRB of mixed super hots.

My gift to whoever can figure out and answer a question of what I did for a hobby before I found out growing hot peppers is more fun. Been asked where my name from some but never told anyone. So no unfair advantage to any out there.

For 7 years, I played this game with many of my friends. Slowing losing interest over the last few years I decided to give it up and removed all of mine. My avatar is kind of a good hint. I just replaced something else with the pepper. Lot of people do it and they are everywhere.

So, first to come up with what the game was will recieved a Free SFRB of Mixed Hot Peppers. Moruga, Butch T and Ghost peppers. Some odd shaped Ghost peppers in there. Be good for seeds. (middle far right pod)

Anyways. This shouldn't last too long for someone to figure out.

Anyone else play this game?

Will ship first thing tomorrow morning.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

A WINNER already.

Yep, GEOCACHING.

Anyone else cache?

Just lost interest in caching with all the gaurdrail and lamp post hides that have been coming out.
Hid over 100 in those years under a few names.
Started with my kids when they were young as KWAZY SKWERLS, then went by myself and used k. skwerl.

Anyways..so much for geocaching.

A winner with bhut camp.

I'll get ahold of you in a little bit after I figure out how to change topic Name to CLOSED.

Thanks. Will have another giveaway next weekend as well.

Almost turned into a Skwerl Harvest after I spoke up one time about the way a few local cachers were posting about others in their on line logs. Got accused of everything that went wrong around here.

bhut camp

get ahold of me thru my profile

my PM to you won't go thru

Back