for-sale SFRB of Super Hot Pods for Sale (( OFFER CLOSED ))

$30 might be a little high to start the bidding. Most start at $15................Just my 2 cents

Actually just changed it from a auction to a flat out sale as I have many of these available.

I'm a little confused about this. Is there a bid or not?

Sorry for the confusion I have changed it from an auction to a flat out sale. I have several boxes to move. So for $26 I will stuff a SFRB full and ship anywhere in the US. Just IM me your list and I will do my best to fill it exactly as you wish then fill it in with other goodies. The last couple I was able to more or less give them exactly what they wanted plus more. Hope this clears up the confusion, I'm new to this as well and decided to just sale since I have many pods to move.

Was out in the garden tonight and have so many pods turning color. I took a pic of this one as it caught my eye. Ain't she a beauty ?

IMG_9750.jpg

can you post a picture of peter

Yes I will post Peter but all the ripe ones are gone will have to post a green Peter tomorrow yuk, yuk, yuk !

Still got a lot of pods to move only gonna save some seed stock and some personal stash. They are moving quick but have good variety still. This weekend I will harvest all the ripe pods at the grow room and make them available may have some other varities there will post what is available later ... Thanks to all who got pods can't wait to hear what you guys think !!

Arrived nice and fresh.

Of course, most of the labels fell off thanks to the P.O., but as you posted a pic of the naga viper I should find it easily enough.

Just got an order of a nice size order scariest and largest peppers I have ever seen. Butch, naga vipers, infinitys, brain strains and tons others. Thanks bud cannot wait to do your pepper challenge

Back