• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

SFRB pepper box to canada?

As the title say, is there anyone in Canada selling sfrb because im in need of some fresh peppers and If not, is there anybody down in the USA that are willing to ship sfrb for a reasonable price?

Can anyone post shipping rate from usa to Canada for a sfrb?

Thank you very much

My regular mail has always taken ten plus days to get to Canada. No experience with SFRB though. Good luck I hope you find pods.

It seems that these guys http://peppernorth.com/have dried pods and powders.

I would think the only drawback, asides from customs would be the length of time it would take to reach you. At my post office it states that a SFRB shipped to Quebec, Canada has an expected arrival date of 6-10 days. So.. realistically the pods could arrive just fine depending on the date of pick, if a dessicant is placed in the box etc. On the online calculator it showed me a SFRB at 6-10 days would be like 22.00 USD to ship.

But......it couuld also cost a lot more depending on if you want it first class, overnight etc.

I would expect to pay anywhere from 20-40 USD to ship plus the cost of SFRB

Wow the price are outrageous for such a little box... so bad to live up here sometime because everything is super expensive!

Hogleg the dried stuff I dont mind buying from usa because they fit in envelope and its not so expensive but thank for the link ill check them up

Yeah im actually talking with canada super hots and I sent an email to drew via the pepper north website. 

Drew I wont drive 4 hours to buy fresh peppers ;) but one day I will go to a farmet market I hope

oh and thank you sirex 

Oh and Drew I checked your website and I found some anomaly in french ingredients so if you want some help from a french  first language guy just hit me up in pm

You can't send fresh produce across the border without getting it cleared by Canadian Food inspection Agency and customs.  They will just seize it.  I even have a post box in the USA and can't bring them over myself.  Hopefully Super Hots Canada can help you out.  Drew (PepperNorth) is a great guy and has great service!  Just our weather here in Ontario has been crappy for peppers :(

http://www.inspection.gc.ca/food/fresh-fruits-and-vegetables/imports-and-interprovincial-trade/overview/eng/1361145453562/1361146543611

Back