SFRB Seed Saver Collection $25

I can do several boxes of labelled pods for seed saver collection. At least one of each kind will be labelled for identification. Most the plants are isolated.

Here 's an idea of some of the types, I will fit as many as I can get into a box. Some of these are one of a kind f1 crosses from yours truly. 

1. Aji Painapple f1 (aji pineapple x butch T yellow)
  2. D3monic Goat f1 (Bahamian goat x butch t yellow)
  3. Bahamian goat
  4. Paper Lantern Habanero
  5. Moa Bonnet Yellow
  6. Moat Bonnet Red
  7. Peach Bhut
  8. Scorponero #1 f1 (Carbonero X butch T yellow) is a moruga scorpion type shape
  9. Scorponero #2 f1 (Carbonero x butch T yellow) elongated pheno 
  10. 7pot burgundy (only two so far)
  11. Sugar Rush peach or creme
  12. Aji Pineapple
  13. goatsweed
  14. aji omni color
  15. aji mango
  16. bolsa de dulce
  17. cherry bomb
  18. 7pot burgundy x CGN-21500 f1
  19. Paper Lantern X butch T yellow f1 (aka Devils Prick) (none this harvest with nice penis shape)
  20. Yellow Mystery f1 (n7potybs X butch T yellow)
  21. Cor de laranjada
  22. mako kokokoo
 I will also toss in a sample vial of some of my powders. 

U3r1FuX.jpg

If interested mention so here and PM me your shipping address, I will respond with my Paypal. Thanks. 

I can also do some You pick em boxes, Select several varieties $18, obviously some supplies limited. 

All my over winters were hit by a late frost.  I normally use Aji lemon and pineapple to make my Peach hab jam with Texas Hill country peaches.  Can you do a SFRB of Aji Pineapple?

Thanks,

sirhc76 said:
All my over winters were hit by a late frost.  I normally use Aji lemon and pineapple to make my Peach hab jam with Texas Hill country peaches.  Can you do a SFRB of Aji Pineapple?

Thanks,

Unfortunately I don't have enough aji pineapple to do a sfrb atm. I only have a handful ripe. 

I could do a box with aji pinapple, aji mango, and creme fataliis, that would probably round out a box and go well in your jam. 

D3monic said:

Unfortunately I don't have enough aji pineapple to do a sfrb atm. I only have a handful ripe. 

I could do a box with aji pinapple, aji mango, and creme fataliis, that would probably round out a box and go well in your jam. 
Fatali might be a little hot for the old folk in the family :)  The first year I used white bullets and they said it wasn't hot enough, last year it was hotter than they liked.  What is that pile  of yellow to the left of your goats, top right and what is the yellow pile just below them, under the 4 round pods?

Thanks, can you do a box of equal parts Aji pineapple, Hab hot lemon and Aji x butch T then shoot me your PP info with price?

Back