for-sale SFRB Yellow Fatalii For Sale

Hillbilly Jeff,

Are they all gone? How many are in a box for future harvests? What does F & F mean?

Tom

Yes. I just packed a flat rate box with all my ripe pods and sent it on the way.  Hard to tell how many go in a box, depends on pepper size.  F & F means send the money friends and family so there is no fee charged for the transaction.  Don't send it as a payment.  

I will have more ripe soon.

HillBilly Jeff said:
Yes. I just packed a flat rate box with all my ripe pods and sent it on the way.  Hard to tell how many go in a box, depends on pepper size.  F & F means send the money friends and family so there is no fee charged for the transaction.  Don't send it as a payment.  

I will have more ripe soon.

I'm sorry for not getting this but I never bought peppers and I don't use PP so I have no understanding how it works. I've used a friend's PP account to pay for something 2 times and I send him a check and I'll be doing the same this time. I need to know how much is being charged on his PP so I can send him a check and not wait for however long the charges take to show up. You charge $X so isn't that what gets charged to PP, isn't that the total cost? No fee for transaction? Don't send as payment? I'm lost. 

Tom

Hillbilly Jeff I'd like to buy a box of Fataliis. I tried to make a purchase here on Saturday but I never used PayPal and it did not go through. I need to co ordinate that purchase and yours with my friend. It is his PP account so I'm going to ask him to make the 2 purchases. I'm hoping to have peppers from both of you ready at the same time so he can do it once cuz he's busy and doing me a favor.

Tom

Hey Jeff,

After hearing people say that they like fataliis more than datils, I'm gonna have to try some. I'll PM you.

Back