SFRBs- $14 each

Been out of town for the better part of 2 weeks with a couple of days at home here & there. Need to pick a wheelbarrow load of peppers today... a lot of drying/powdering, pickling, freezing & saucing in my near future.

I set aside THREE boxes identical to this that I'll sell for $14 (including postage). Let me know if you want one. Post here & then PM me your address & I'll get my PayPal info to you.

I can send them out by 5 PM today if I hear from you in the next hour & you'll get them this week. Just picked them 30 minutes ago.
Top Row: Yellow Moruga, Black Naga, Rainforest, 7 Pot Yellow Brain Strain, Peruvian Serlano, Peach Wasp
Middle Row: Bhut Jolokia, Mustard Lightning Hab, 7 Pot Primo, Yellow Fatalii, Serrano, Bahamian Goat
Bottom Row: CGN 21500, 7 Pot Brain Strain, Datil, Trinidad Scorpion Moruga
DSC_0799-1_zps3okqrfm9.jpg

I tried to PM you, but your inbox must be full. If you have a box left, I would be interested. Thanks!

sicman said:
At these prices im going to start buying from you ;)   Pods look great!!!
Haha. Well, when you have this on your hands (today's harvest), a dollar here & there doesn't much matter. :) Just trying to keep my head above water. Did I mention this is my first year growing peppers other than jalapenos, bells, etc.? 280 plants seemed about right. 

Edit: I know many people have way more than this & are in the business of selling peppers, but I'm just one guy whose family doesn't like spicy food. :) I got a little carried away.
2015-08-04-19-40-36_zpstumbyck9.jpg

SavinaRed said:
Great looking pods coach !
Thanks!

coachspencerxc said:

WOW.  :shocked: I thought I had too many pods on hand! That's a helluva pull for your first year growing chinenses, let alone superhots! Not a lot of green in there either. Way to pick for ripeness. I hope whoever picks up one of your SFRBs appreciates the deal they got!

Back