SFRB's you choose the content of-GONE

While they last you can pick what fills a SRFB for $13 vis paypal and for the 50 US states only

There are a bunch of primos
100_2356_zps7ccdb0b3.jpg

and then there are Caramel Bhut Jolokias, Yellow 7Pots, and Morouga Scorpions
100_2359_zps3eeea308.jpg

Post here and/or pm if interested

Brian

Which taste better, the caramel Bhuts, the primos or the Scorpions? I'm planning on making a big batch of sauce for the holidays as gifts.

Scorchy said:
Which taste better, the caramel Bhuts, the primos or the Scorpions? I'm planning on making a big batch of sauce for the holidays as gifts.
I enjoy the flavor of the morouga the most. The primos have great heat and flavor and the caramels have the depth of a brown or chocolate pepper

If you have any caramel left I will take those and whatever you can fill it with to make up a box. Let me know thanks ! 

thank you Sir
Sorry to wait so long ..But peppers arrived on time and in Good condition. Thanx for another Great transaction...

thor said:
If you have a box of scorpions left I'll take them
SavinaRed said:
If you have any caramel left I will take those and whatever you can fill it with to make up a box. Let me know thanks ! 
Doing my last harvest here in the next couple days. Let me know if you are still interested

mopeppa said:
Mr Brian 
Sorry I haven't posted ..But did receive peppers in Great Shape ..thanx again for a good transaction. Dave
Glad they made it. 2 boxes of heat should keep you warm.
thor said:
Sounds good, let me know.
I can fill a SFRB with fresh Morougas

SavinaRed said:
I have enough to fill or nearly fill a SFRB

I also pulled Yellow 7Pots, Primos, Yellow Brains, 7Pots(red), and a few morougas after filling a box if Thor is still interested.

Back