SFRB's

I am looking to fill 2 or 3 SFRB's from yesterdays harvest. There are Jimmy Nardello(sweet peppers), Yellow 7Pots, and mostly Naga Morich.

100_2065.jpg

$16 for a SFRB. Payment through Paypal. U.S. only.

Post here or PM me if interested

I am in if you have any left Brian, can stop over after work anyday this week. Can even bring you a replacement box LOL

You both should be getting your box on Saturday.

Enjoy
Brian

I have a box of Naga Morich left over from someone that PMed and backed out.
Post here and PM if interested.

so my request doesnt count and you skip over me? thats fine Not sure what I did to you for you to not return a call, VM and email then to skip over my post in your thread. Thats fine

Try a PM, if that don't work, take a hint. Don't know the guy personally but he seems like a stand up dude, plenty of people here can vouch for him. I'd try and give him the benefit of the doubt before you take it personal. Or you can tell me to pee off cause what do I know.

PM sent already, if he doesnt want to sell me the peppers I am fine with that, just want to know why.
I met Brian a few times, got peppers, and bottles from him before. He turned me on to the site and I have nothing but respect for him. Shown me alot of things and I gained very good insight and knowledge from him. Just wanted to know the deal thats all

Back