auction Short mixed auction

This is going to be a short auction so i can get these out tommorrow. This is a pretty diverse box, This this box contains chocolate bhut, yellow bhut, black naga, butch T,Brain strain, Trinidad congo, paper latern , trinidad 7pot . It starts at $5.00 and ends at 11:00 p.m. est .
2012-08-15161552.jpg

I can not stand it----Alabama girl is scooping up All the hot peppers like there is a burning hole in her pants :P

I bet it is a big fat old Reb that that hates yanks and has a huge beer belly from dinking so much beer to put out that burning feeling that he gets when chomping on all those super hots :beer:

Well I got your number Buddy and you aint going to get these without a fight :D

12 US dollars---so there!!!! :clap:

I'm out.
Realised that shipping thursday means they will be sitting in the heat of las vegas over the weekend.

If I get them I will pull a St Louis and put the seeds up for free----ha ha ha :party:

I thought that was a good idea and then we can spread out the heat instead of just burning Alabama's belly. :high:

Sounds like a plan and St Louis had a great idea---too bad he is not on or we could have a good fun bidding war :dance:

I can not stand it----Alabama girl is scooping up All the hot peppers like there is a burning hole in her pants :P

I bet it is a big fat old Reb that that hates yanks and has a huge beer belly from dinking so much beer to put out that burning feeling that he gets when chomping on all those super hots :beer:

Well I got your number Buddy and you aint going to get these without a fight :D

12 US dollars---so there!!!! :clap:
alabama makes a good profit selling the peppers on ebay

Sneakkee girl---she changed her bid from 12 to 13 without a nod or a sign :shame: But I caught ya and you ain't going to put these up for bid on Ebay for less than? :pray:

Fourteen US dollars!!! :lol:

(you guys think she can read? she sure cant count :drooling: )

hahahaha I like snakes.. They wait and then BAM!!!!!!!!!!!! Ur hit!! lol

I just wanna try some damned fresh supers and such to compare to my bhuts

Back