• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Show Me Your Bits

What color flowers does the brugmansia have? I had one with the orange/pink flowers and it smelled heavenly

What color flowers does the brugmansia have? I had one with the orange/pink flowers and it smelled heavenly

there's white, yellow, pink, orange, blue and different combinations of most colors... i'm looking for blue... very hard to get in my area...

growtent1.jpg

It's been four months since I grew fresh greens here in New England, so I started a small hoop house outside and planted Claytonia and Corn Salad.

Rooibos seedlings. Or at least, they're supposed to be rooibos. Ebay, you know how it is- though at least the seller is based in South Africa, and sent me free seeds along with growing guides for the plants. A step in the right direction as far as ebay sellers go. Will be curious to see if they grow or not. I'm basically shooting blind here because they are notoriously difficult to cultivate outside of their native environment, so there isn't much information on them.

IMGP2996.jpg

I accidentally overwatered them this last time so hopefully they pull through... this is one of the only photos of a seedling I've encountered. I don't think overwatering is ever a concern in its native environment. :lol:

Seedling.jpg

Too funny Gum haha!

I was thinking a particularly nasty cactus might better serve.... It might not prevent your garden from being watered by drunks in the night, but it will prevent it from being watered by the same drunk twice.

LOL

my orchid cactus about to bloom... first time for this monster...

Photo0171.jpg

my fail/aids bonsai... LOL... it's a jade tree, about 8 years old... just reshaped it with wire and pruned it heavily... looks like crap now...

Photo0174.jpg

first bloom for my hybrid hibiscus... i lost two of these bushes due to dog and fail... but i'm glad this guy is coming back strong...

Photo0175.jpg

Back