• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Show me your bubble 2017

Bhuter said:
My first ripening Bubblegum Pumpkin. Thanks again, Brandon!
PSzXqq8.jpg
Epic Adam and great picture, one of my favourite pods iv seen this season. Frank hooked me up so its one special for the tunnel next season.

Sent from my VFD 900 using Tapatalk

ThatBlondGuy101 said:
Damn I LOVE bleeds!
I could probably do an entire grow consisting of only bleeding varieties!
BBG7 Pumpkin is definitely on my list for next time, they are sooo cool! Most of the time they legitimately look like pumpkins!
+1 TBG. I see a few growers posting pictures, it's just got that wow factor and stands out.
Look good producers. [emoji41]

One of my specials for next season. [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my VFD 900 using Tapatalk

Anybody know where I can get ahold of the 7 Pot Bubblegum Pumpkin right now? Hadn't heard of it until reading this thread. Signed up to the forum specifically because of it lol. It looks awesome.

It's out of stock on Ford's Fiery Foods & Plants... Can't find it for sale anywhere else. :(

Those Scotch Bonnet x BBG and Brain Strain x Bubblegum look really good too!!

avastcosmicarena said:
Anybody know where I can get ahold of the 7 Pot Bubblegum Pumpkin right now? Hadn't heard of it until reading this thread. Signed up to the forum specifically because of it lol. It looks awesome.

It's out of stock on Ford's Fiery Foods & Plants... Can't find it for sale anywhere else. :(

Those Scotch Bonnet x BBG and Brain Strain x Bubblegum look really good too!!

:welcome:

The pumpkin is indeed radical!

There'd be a few members with seeds that they are willing to trade/sell I'd imagine. Look around and ask about and you'll find some fo' sure!

Enjoy the forum ;) its brilliant!

ThatBlondGuy101 said:

:welcome:

The pumpkin is indeed radical!

There'd be a few members with seeds that they are willing to trade/sell I'd imagine. Look around and ask about and you'll find some fo' sure!

Enjoy the forum ;) its brilliant!
Thanks. I PM'd Adam (@Bhuter) and he's going to send me some along with some other stuff. :)

Back