misc Shrink seals

Anyone know where I can get smaller quantities of shrink seals? Everywhere here will only sell them if you buy 10,000 at a time. Don't mind buying from overseas as I don't think postage would be that expensive. It would be for 150ml bottles.

how small of quantity?

And the 150ml bottle... that's the typical 5 oz woozie. Perhaps someone who has some will sell you a few, depending on how many you want. Is color an issue? I'm looking at getting some soon.

Wildfire Chilli Australia said:
Anyone know where I can get smaller quantities of shrink seals? Everywhere here will only sell them if you buy 10,000 at a time. Don't mind buying from overseas as I don't think postage would be that expensive. It would be for 150ml bottles.

I have extras for sale, when I did my order I had to do a full run. Ended up with 15000 shrink seals suitable for the 150ml/250ml bottles most of us use.

PM me if your interested.

salsalady said:
how small of quantity?

And the 150ml bottle... that's the typical 5 oz woozie. Perhaps someone who has some will sell you a few, depending on how many you want. Is color an issue? I'm looking at getting some soon.

Umm it would depend on how much they are. If they are really cheap I may get 500 -1000 or so for now and then more later. I would probably prefer black but if you got a few colours that could work too.
I have just PM'd LV but let me know anyway if you are getting some

Back