• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Sick Plant

Hi Sev how are the plants doing?  Mine are pretty bad I have lost 4 plants already. The last 3 weeks with this heavy rain didn't help one bit.

Hi mate,

I sprayed again on Friday (most plants, not just affected ones) and am planning on doing it again on Wednesday. The main affected plant I cut back reasonably heavy, and it's not looking great but it's still alive. Actually has some clean regrowth that isnt affected (yet). Some shots below. The ones on either side of it are looking generally ok, but like I said, rehosing every couple of days.

I thought the sulfur was meant to work...you got any other ideas?

53wamtM.jpg

2LOcXuM.jpg

Good luck mate, these little sods make aphids look like nothing.

Cheers,

Sev

Just keep at it. and mix your lime sulphur strong. 25ml - 50ml + per L of water depending on how keen you are.  Hard to tell from above pic but looks like things may be coming right?

Hey nz,

Plant is definitely looking better, lots of new growth - I'll put a photo up soon. 

The bad growth hasnt recovered, but I dont think i have any more mites left. Will keep spraying for a few more days though.

Cheers all!

Back