• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

sicman's "Third Turtle Ranch"

Swell from underground pipe to lake,freshly sodded.

Opposite shot.

Swell that goes to pipe behind new greenhouse/shadehouse/barn spot.

Greenhouse being erected. 

Thats me in the middle on the ladder making sure everything is going right,lol.

Barn buid was suppose to start yesterday but we have been put off until next monday. Some kind of crap from the builders,but wharever. Cant wait till this is all done.

outlaw said:

You got any gators in that there lake?
Yes, I have a picture in the lounge somewheres with me and a 7' 6''  and we pulled a 11' 7'' out of there. He was feisty and there wasnt much fun time to get pics with him. There are lots more out there. There are also huge turtles and huge bullfrogs.

RocketMan said:
Looking good so far Sic, can't wait to see that thing all finished and full of plants with you downing a Pulled Pork Sammie slathered with Bacon Haba-Peno in front of it :cool:
Challenge accepted.

Devv said:
That's going to one nice greenhouse. And I like that it's got some shade to help cool things down a bit.

I guess next season is going to be full throttle!
Youre spot on about the shade.

Greenhouse is up. Now i have to finish the inside. Water lines here and there,should be done in a week or so.  I have to finish two tables/benches before i can turn my efforts towards that. Infact i better go get on that,thanks for taking a look guys. 

LUCKYDOG said:
+1 to Jamison - -are you going to put in another as well ? looks like you have an area cleared out for one
Not sure what area you are talking about? But there is space graded for barn and shadhouse. Then there is the spot where the greenhouse was,8 of the 12 posts where left. Im going to do something with that space for a hay storage/cow grain feeding area.Ill be fencing off almost another acre just for a cow sanctuary. Where they will not be bullied by the horses for grain/hay feeding.

I really like that the sides are screened and can be raised on warm days to let the heat out.

I've been wanting a green house forever, and that design gives me hope.

sicman said:
Not sure what area you are talking about? But there is space graded for barn and shadhouse. Then there is the spot where the greenhouse was,8 of the 12 posts where left. Im going to do something with that space for a hay storage/cow grain feeding area.Ill be fencing off almost another acre just for a cow sanctuary. Where they will not be bullied by the horses for grain/hay feeding.
To the left of the building as your looking from the front. But got you now. Damn horses and their bullying ways

sicman said:
Yes, I have a picture in the lounge somewheres with me and a 7' 6''  and we pulled a 11' 7'' out of there. He was feisty and there wasnt much fun time to get pics with him. There are lots more out there. There are also huge turtles and huge bullfrogs.

Challenge accepted.

Youre spot on about the shade.

Greenhouse is up. Now i have to finish the inside. Water lines here and there,should be done in a week or so.  I have to finish two tables/benches before i can turn my efforts towards that. Infact i better go get on that,thanks for taking a look guys. 

Wow that greenhouse is huuuuge!

Back