Sierra Nevada Beer recall

Thank god it's only their beer! I have a sauce from them up for review in a bit and returning it to a non-UK manufacturer sounds like a real pain.

Good on them for caring about customer well-being though.

Yes, its unfortunate about the bottles. A complete waste of some great beer. What are some of the beers you like over in your neck of the woods Spice? We have this one place up the road called Total Wine, which is about the size of a tesco's, and carries beer, wine, spirits, and cigars. Its one awesome place.

Honestly, I've never been one for alcohol myself (I just don't like that volatile taste) but I can appreciate the loss. I have never been a fan of letting anything good go to waste and, when the beer itself remains good quality, it seems like such a shame to lose it due to problems with the container.

Don't they kick you out of the UK if you don't like beer??? :D

I like the English styles of beer because they tend to have more of a malty flavor. I have to agree with you on this one, the loss of that much beer brought a tear to my eye.

Going to get the United Postal Service and fed ex accounts set up Spice, I will send you some seeds from this little corner of the world, just going to take a little bit, I ride around on a bicycle and the lines are long at the postal services. pm your address and I will get some seeds together for ya. Cheers!

Back