gadgets Sifter screen size?

So I have been making sauces at home and for some I use a sifter after blending my peppers.  it is a hand held one that I have for flour that I never used until hot sauce.  The question is I am buying a food mil (probably this one https://www.webstaurantstore.com/tellier-p10-15-1-2-diameter-tin-plated-rotary-food-mill-and-stand-12-qt-capacity/980P10.html

I am trying to verify what my screen size currently is.  I have counted 7 square holes across 1 milimeter on my sifter.  I have reached out to the compare Webstaurant Store but they are unsure either really.

Thank you!

(If posted in the wrong spot please move)

dash-10 said:
So I have been making sauces at home and for some I use a sifter after blending my peppers.  it is a hand held one that I have for flour that I never used until hot sauce.  

I am trying to verify what my screen size currently is.  I have counted 7 square holes across 1 milimeter on my sifter.  I have reached out to the compare Webstaurant Store but they are unsure either really.

1949811.jpg

Trigger
 ​
 ​
 ​
or
 ​
402840.jpg

Rotary?

Yes that is what I have found.  No word on the mm size of the screen.  This screen looks similar to mine though.

Hahaha. Not yet but I am going to be making 5 gallons at a time then up to 10 then 15 hopefully as I ramp up. So i wanted something that could hold more than only a .5 at a time. That is a good idea though to use for 5 gallons potentially

Back