seed-train Signup for 2016 United States seed train start date of Tuesday November 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats pretty harsh jeff.  in the sense that you called it for what it SEEMS to be.  you didnt even use Vaseline.  

man up pepperhead and send the train off.........SUGAR PLEASE

hardcore said:
thats pretty harsh jeff.  in the sense that you called it for what it SEEMS to be.  you didnt even use Vaseline.  

man up pepperhead and send the train off.........SUGAR PLEASE

Forget about it fellows , its over and done .  He done tarnished his reputation here .  

You's have a better one going now , and it will be much better towards end of summer ,   I want to get my name in there this fall .    :party:

First off I want to say sorry to all my fellow pepper lovers for what transpired at the stopping of my seed train. I do apologize that I did not handle this situation correctly but wanted everyone to know that I do still have the contents and would love to start this back up. I had a very close relative (my cousin) pass away and to be honest it really messed me up in ways that I did not know were possible. I wont continue on with the self pity or other BS that I know none of you care about and nor should you have to or care to. Looking back now through some deep self reflection I do see that I really could have acted better but I just did not handle the death of my cousin too well at all. I know most of you probably wont buy this or even care at this point but I know you nice people here do deserve this apology and explanation as to what happened. As to anyone who may hate what I did, I do completely understand and have no hard feeling towards you or your words.

I do still have the train and would love to start it back up again. If anyone would like to chime in (nice or hateful) I understand completely.

Any thoughts or concerns feel free to message me. I want everyone to know how truly sorry I am and that I want an honest and true open line of communication with all from here on out.

I want everyone to know that I am back on track now and would love to put this derailed train back on the tracks to happiness and back to bringing everyone joy when it arrives with things you may have never herd of before.

I appreciate your apology and the desire to make things right.

I sympathize for your loss. I understand how debilitating depression can be. But now moving forward, how would you like to proceed? There are a few riders that are still participating in the newest seed train. Would you be willing to combine the trains and allow the remaining individuals on the list to have a larger selection?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeffcontonio said:
I appreciate your apology and the desire to make things right.

I sympathize for your loss. I understand how debilitating depression can be. But now moving forward, how would you like to proceed? There are a few riders that are still participating in the newest seed train. Would you be willing to combine the trains and allow the remaining individuals on the list to have a larger selection?

Honestly Jeff, I was thinking of keeping them separated for now and here is why.

I know many people are trying to hop on the train and not getting it to them anytime soon. I wanted to maybe send it off to people who may be further down the list on the new train or ones who may have not even gotten on the list yet so they can get many different varieties that may or may not be included within the contents of the other. Also this helps with the maintaining of both trains so things don't get out of hand and can kinda stay in their correct boxes.

Of course I would not want to call this a "dueling train" or compete with anyone else who has one but to maybe get seeds to many people quicker and more efficiently.

Oh and by the way Jeff, thanks for the words of understanding and caring my friend!

What are your thoughts?

Jeffcontonio said:
Well I was next on the list. I never got a chance to ride. Will you at least give me the opportunity to make a selection?

Sure thing honestly. Do you think any others are interested. I don't mind sending it just to you and sending it back to me. Just want to get this thing moving on the tracks fully again minus any pit stops down the line for maintenance.

Pepperhead1989 said:

Sure thing honestly. Do you think any others are interested. I don't mind sending it just to you and sending it back to me.
Yeah...let's make sure we get it right back to you...

Pepperhead1989 said:

Didnt know if he was the only one intrested. Wanted to sendit to him first if no one at the moment was intrested
Oh, I guess you didn't read all the posts in this thread begging you to send it out.

I think it's time to let go.

Jubnat said:
Oh, I guess you didn't read all the posts in this thread begging you to send it out.

I think it's time to let go.

Yep, I read them and reflected on the situation. It looked as if no one was interested and just wanted to see if anyone wanted to give it another go. I don't want to let it go since it has already benefited many people so much. Just hoping to start that up again was all. I do also understand your frustrations with this train and would love to ease those for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back