seed-train Signup for 2016 United States seed train start date of Tuesday November 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated 11/7/16 7:25 pm

Here is the main list
1. (Myself) pepperhead1989 shipped November 1st
2. tctenten Receiving Friday November 4th
3. Midwestchilehead Recieved monday november 7th
4. Paphlady
5. jubnat
6. Magged Out
7. hardcore
8. jcw10tc
9.mpicante
10. Transient Exuberance

Wait list
1. Jeffcontonio
2. Lovepeppers
3. Babysas
4.Hillbilly Jeff
5. annie57

Standby list
1.bpiela

Contributors not on train that deserve thanks
1.TexasHotPeppers
2. Hybrid Mode 01
3. windchicken
4. immolated

Just watching the train go by lol
1.Masher
bpiela said:
I will take a standby spot if available...

Added!

austin87 said:
This is really cool. I'll definitely be watching and keeping an eye out. Would have loved to join but recently moved and think I've already got 5x the varieties of seeds I'll actually be able to grow out.
I can add you to the just watching the train go by section with masher if you want haha. Your welcome to it.

Ok fellow train passengers. Since the box is getting full I may have the train come back to me for one day and then continue on to the next in line. Just wanted to give a heads up for all my fellow riders. Happy so far with how fast the train is moving along and I appreciate all of the cooperation and am deeply grateful for all or the fellow members on here who were interested in hopping on board.

Pepperhead1989 said:
Ok fellow train passengers. Since the box is getting full I may have the train come back to me for one day and then continue on to the next in line. Just wanted to give a heads up for all my fellow riders. Happy so far with how fast the train is moving along and I appreciate all of the cooperation and am deeply grateful for all or the fellow members on here who were interested in hopping on board.
?
?

Updated 11/9/16 3:30 pm

Here is the main list
1. (Myself) pepperhead1989 shipped November 1st
2. tctenten Receiving Friday November 4th
3. Midwestchilehead Recieved monday november 7th
4. Paphlady receiving by Friday November 11th
5. jubnat
6. Magged Out
7. hardcore
8. jcw10tc
9.mpicante
10. Transient Exuberance

Wait list
1. Jeffcontonio
2. Lovepeppers
3. Babysas
4.Hillbilly Jeff
5. annie57

Standby list
1.bpiela

Contributors not on train that deserve thanks
1.TexasHotPeppers
2. Hybrid Mode 01
3. windchicken
4. immolated

Just watching the train go by lol
1.Masher
2. austin87

Just one more spot left on the train on the standby list! Also don't forget to subscribe to this topic as well.

Also just so you everyone knows, I will be running a contest for anyone who is following this topic, people on the train, on the wait list and standby list, contributors to the train, and anyone else that's just watching the train go by. Also if you have posted under this topic you will be entered as well.

So your asking what do I win from this contest?

I have recently dried seeds for the 5 following peppers:
Ghost peppers (red)
Tobasco
Trinidad Scorpion cardi (yellow)
Scotch Bonnet Elysium Oxide
Peru Bitdumi

This contest will start at 7:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time tonight 11/8/16

You will gain entries to the contest by doing the following:
1) Your already mentioned as part of the train weather or not your riding or watching it go by
2) You have followed this topic
3) You have posted to this topic
4) You Like this post
5) You Have sent me seeds in the past or are doing so at the moment (not a ploy to get more seeds haha)
6) You send or have sent in the past a friend request to me

So for the contest entries you have a chance of being entered up to a maximum of 6 times!!!!!

This contest will end when I go to run my 8K this saturday november 12th once i cross the finish line. It starts at 7:00 AM just an FYI.

1. following topic
2. peep on the train
3.plan to contibute to train
4.followed thread
5. posted on thread
6. liked on the thread

running a 10k saturday, will be running solo, my daughter went to africa....it wont be the same.  we would race each other and the winner had bragging rights

Here are pics of the train.  I took a quick peek.  Since tomorrow is a holiday, I'll try and send the train on its way Saturday.  I'll keep you all posted. 

30792865312_70c3ae3daa_b.jpg

30873039176_3625aceb56_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back