seed-train Signup for the 2019/2020 mega seed train is now open!

1. Uncle_Eccoli
2. bpiela
3. midwestchilehead
4. CraftyFox
5. PepperBen
6. TexasHotPeppers
7.sinn
8.roper2008
9. saiias
10. Babysas
11.tybo
14. Biggy
19. Hillbilly Jeff
20. Walchit
-Return to station

Tybo said:
I am interested in getting in on this but since I've never done it before, I am not sure how it works.  Someone said they add packets of 100 seeds.  I don't have anywhere near that amount of seeds but do have quite a few varieties.  
I wouldn't want to short change the process so could someone give some examples of how this works?

Edited to add:  I did re-read the thread but I'm still a little confused.  Somedays it's just like that. :rolleyes:

I'm the opposite of  you.  I don't have a lot of varieties, but do have a lot of seeds of the varieties I grew this summer.   I will probably contribute some commercial seed as bonus packs because those have very limited seed count.  I don't take much seed out because I'm limited on how many plants I can grow in containers.

1. Uncle_Eccoli
2. bpiela
3. midwestchilehead
4. CraftyFox
5. PepperBen
6. TexasHotPeppers
7.sinn
8.roper2008
9. saiias
10. Babysas
11.tybo
12. Hardcore
13. CMJ
14. Biggy
19. Hillbilly Jeff
20. Walchit
-Return to station

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a suggestion, but you could slide 6 people down to the bottom of the list, and leave the middle open for late entries. Idk lol.

I have HBJeff's address as well, so we are good to go on the b train

1. Uncle_Eccoli
2. bpiela
3. midwestchilehead
4. CraftyFox
5. PepperBen
6. TexasHotPeppers
7.sinn
8.roper2008
9. BD beatz

-open

10. Beerbreath81
11.saiias
12.Babysas
13. tybo
14.Hardcore
15.CMJ
16.Biggy
17.Cane dog
18.Hillbilly Jeff
19.Walchit

-Return to station

Walchit said:
Just a suggestion, but you could slide 6 people down to the bottom of the list, and leave the middle open for late entries. Idk lol.

I have HBJeff's address as well, so we are good to go on the b train
I think that sounds like a good plan actually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone, I would like to join again for this years seed train if possible. Should of posted sooner but was just waiting to see how the plants later produced since this season was not good due to a lot of set backs. As for the seeds I have a bunch to contribute I think everyone would like. In addition could I be placed in the middle lineup? There should be plenty more varieties to included soon, Thanks :dance:

1cc614311979399afa1a371305e959f4.jpg

Both packs are stuffed and ready to go. B-train will leave today, still waiting on an address for the A train.

Back