seed-train Signup for the 2019/2020 mega seed train is now open!

Sinn said:
Sent jeez you guys weren't kidding almost all of Jeff's seeds are gone only 3 packets left [emoji20]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Well that stinks. I was looking forward to a full and renewed A train because the B train was basically all last year's stuff when I got it. I hardly took anything from it. Any way of knowing who raped it?

CMJ said:
Well that stinks. I was looking forward to a full and renewed A train because the B train was basically all last year's stuff when I got it. I hardly took anything from it. Any way of knowing who raped it?
Should be able to narrow it down, but it's gonna come down to who you believe. The guy that "took extra" is likely to claim it was empty when it arrived to him.

B-train: return to station

bpiela——————( B ):
midwestchilehead ( B ):
CraftyFox———— ( B ):
TexasHotPeppers—( B ): due Thursday

Catchthebear—(A):due Friday
Hardcore ——- (A):
CMJ—————(A):
Biggy ————-(A):
Canedog ———(A):
Hillbilly Jeff —-(A):
Walchit————(A):

A-Train: Return to station

So I guess I'm confused as to what train got raided. Are we talking about the A train? It has been stuck for a while. I have a decent amount of seed I can donate to get it rolling again if it's mia.

CMJ said:
@CMJ Was wondering the same thing too, I have included 17 or 18 different varieties in both my A+B Seed Train package contributions so hopefully when received they will still be there as well. If anyone would like a picture of what I have included for reference please let me know.

hardcore said:
anyone tried my dried pods? feed back is welcomed
@hardcore dried pods to taste? Think I only remembered seeing some tiny variety dried pods from a few members with seeds to save inside like what @Catchthebear included.

yo BDbeatz,

i had put in around 20ish  pods. they were mixed super hots about a 50 cent coin size.

i put in several different seed packs i had made up for this seasons grow, along with packs i passed on from last years train from other members.

i took less then i put back.

thoughts for next train...post pics of what you took and put back.

i guess people are people....... even pepper people

Thank you @Hardcore for clarifying
this instance and seems new to me as well about hearing this specifically. Definitely did not remember seeing those at all unfortunately. Maybe someone can verify when last was seen included?

But yeah I agree possibly next year with pictures for reference just incase, since no one can know what is missed out on.

hardcore said:
yo BDbeatz,

i had put in around 20ish  pods. they were mixed super hots about a 50 cent coin size.

i put in several different seed packs i had made up for this seasons grow, along with packs i passed on from last years train from other members.

i took less then i put back.

thoughts for next train...post pics of what you took and put back.

i guess people are people....... even pepper people
I took them out... the package was too big and I needed to make room... I wrote that I took them out on this thread..

CMJ said:
If that were the case, the train would be carrying even more "seed". lol

I just want to say a big thank you Jeffcontonio and all the other train riders who put in a bunch of seeds. For me, as a newbie, there was an amazing variety of seeds, may of which I have never even heard of before. Personally, I didn't notice that there was anything missing but that's because I didn't know what to expect - there were loads of different seeds in both the trains which for me was overwhelming!

I was gonna wait until the trains were back in station but since thanks are being given now I wanted to give mine also.

Thanks Jeff.  You've had to keep an eye on this thread almost constantly.  That took a lot of time.  Thanks again!

Tybo

B-train: return to station

bpiela——————( B ):
midwestchilehead ( B ):
CraftyFox———— ( B ): due Saturday

Catchthebear—(A):due Friday
Hardcore ——- (A):
CMJ—————(A):
Biggy ————-(A):
Canedog ———(A):
Hillbilly Jeff —-(A):
Walchit————(A):