vendor Simple guide to check the vendor pictures

Hi , I thought i should share a way to tell if a seller's photos are his or not, it usually work easily, and its based on some knowledge, lets make this clear this way only tells if the photo is his or not, it doesn’t tell whether his seeds grow true or not, and it doesn’t always work.

Follow these steps:-

1. Search for the wanted item on ebay, or google. For example: “Chocolate bhutlah”
  2. Click on one of the items
  3. There would be an image or more for the item first click lift click so a bigger version of the image appear
  4. Right click on the image and copy image location.
  5. Paste the URL in image reverse search engine , I preffer https://www.imageraider.com/
  6. You will see many results, check known and trusted sites for example: “ www.thehotpepper.com
  7. If you didn’t find a trusted site check any other sites, it usually doesn’t take long and easy to tell the picture belongs to whom.
  8. Click on the given links referring to the picture.
  9. Compare and decide the picture belongs to whom.
  10. If nothing is found , I take this as a good sign, and that no one else has this picture, keep in mind that the search engine is not perfect.
Pictures:
http://imgur.com/a/9WCFu

Tips:
  • Usually the sellers copy images from different locations, so check more than 1 image if your not sure from the first one.
  • If you cant find copy image location(step 4), you can download the image and search by upload on https://www.imageraider.com/
  • You can always buy from a well known trusted vendors by the members of thehotpepper.com, if a vendor is trusted by the members his photos don't matter.

You know what.. ye I didnt much care.  Then I used the link you provided.  Now I am friggin pissed.  Thank you.  Nasty ass email sent to the little bastard.  Guys, if you got a web site you gotta check this out.  I found people using images of my ducks saying they were theirs in a forum.  Who the hell would fake owning ducks?  This is one weird world.

ajdrew said:
You know what.. ye I didnt much care.  Then I used the link you provided.  Now I am friggin pissed.  Thank you.  Nasty ass email sent to the little bastard.  Guys, if you got a web site you gotta check this out.  I found people using images of my ducks saying they were theirs in a forum.  Who the hell would fake owning ducks?  This is one weird world.
cause their Quacks !     :rofl:
Wicked Mike said:
Another strong argument for knowing your farmer.
lol !  

Bitch is all like, hey baby look at my ducks.  Ought to be a law against using another persons duck to flirt with Mother Earth News types.  Bet that boy lives in New York City with all them fake salsa makers.

What WickedMike said is ++ about knowing your farmer.  That and buying local could major improve our health and economy, but oh damn... you mean I can't buy my produce in the same place I buy my tampons and toilet paper, oh the horrors.

mohamad3333 said:

Hi , I thought i should share a way to tell if a seller's photos are his or not, it usually work easily, and its based on some knowledge, lets make this clear this way only tells if the photo is his or not, it doesn’t tell whether his seeds grow true or not, and it doesn’t always work.

Follow these steps:-

1. Search for the wanted item on ebay, or google. For example: “Chocolate bhutlah”
  2. Click on one of the items
  3. There would be an image or more for the item first click lift click so a bigger version of the image appear
  4. Right click on the image and copy image location.
  5. Paste the URL in image reverse search engine , I preffer https://www.imageraider.com/
  6. You will see many results, check known and trusted sites for example: “ www.thehotpepper.com
  7. If you didn’t find a trusted site check any other sites, it usually doesn’t take long and easy to tell the picture belongs to whom.
  8. Click on the given links referring to the picture.
  9. Compare and decide the picture belongs to whom.
  10. If nothing is found , I take this as a good sign, and that no one else has this picture, keep in mind that the search engine is not perfect.
Pictures

Tips:
  • Usually the sellers copy images from different locations, so check more than 1 image if your not sure from the first one.
  • If you cant find copy image location(step 4), you can download the image and search by upload on https://www.imageraider.com/
  • You can always buy from a well known trusted vendors by the members of thehotpepper.com, if a vendor is trusted by the members his photos don't matter.

Thank you, MO. Hopefully we can get some of the ebay sellers to stop stealing pictures from the great THP growers.

ajdrew said:
Bitch is all like, hey baby look at my ducks.  Ought to be a law against using another persons duck to flirt with Mother Earth News types.  Bet that boy lives in New York City with all them fake salsa makers.

Thats some funny shit AJ!!

Hey BTW you seen my choc bhutlahs?

5STnJK4.jpg

:dance:  :fireball:  :onfire:

Just bustin your balls man!!!

ajdrew said:

What WickedMike said is ++ about knowing your farmer.  That and buying local could major improve our health and economy, but oh damn... you mean I can't buy my produce in the same place I buy my tampons and toilet paper, oh the horrors.
You buy tampons?
:rofl:

Thing is, we could all just start doing this:

ajdrew said:
  Who the hell would fake owning ducks?  This is one weird world.

I was just sitting here lol'ing at this on the verge of rofl...

...then a thought straightened me up.

"Prolly the CIA guy from thehotpepper chat"

Thats when I fell back over...

Wicked Mike said:
You buy tampons?
Thing is, we could all just start doing this:

We already had a member here, filmost, show us how easily a watermark is removed. It was like under 5 minutes I think which includes the time it took for him to post it back up.

Wicked Mike, ye I buy tampons... pads actually.  You are not married are you?  I also buy adult diapers and will till I can get my mothers condominium sold and she can afford assisted living.  Want a condo in Columbus, OH?

On the water mark thing, I am thinking in the other way.  Not to stop other people from sharing your photos, but to assure people they are your photos.  Water marks, even if they worked, might prevent people but seeing them on photos should not assure people.  Photograph a pile of peppers with a business card or with your name actually in the photo and there is a much better chance of that being your photo.  See what I mean?

Personally, I do not mind if people take my images.  I got a $22.00 camera and dont know how to use the few features it has.  My photos suck.

Back