for-sale Single items for sale, including chilli vodka

Ok here are a few singular items at a fixed price (discounted from the regular price) with all proceeds going to the Wildfire Chilli Awesome Chilli Auctions appeal (see more in the Promotion section).
Postage needs to be paid by the buyer and it varies depending on where I send it to. As a rough idea I can send up to 20kg within W.A for $8.50 and interstate up to 3kg for $10.50. Insurance is extra. Other weights can be requested.
First in First Served. Reserve by having the first post for that item.

8 x Chilli Vodka (wild Swan Distillery) $40ea 1.5kg

15 x Chilli Earrings Green or Red with free packet of mixed seeds (Chilli Bird) $5.00ea

1 x Wooden Gift Box includes Chilli Wine, Chilli Wine Jelly, Indian Chutney & Smoked Jalapeno (Disaster Bay Chillies) (4kg) $50

1 x Chilli Fire (Matchett's Production) $7

1 x Chilli Sting (Matchett's Production) $7

1 x Lust Chipotle Chutney (Matchett's Production) $7

2 x Chilli Jam (Matchett's Production) $7
Photos coming..

More products to come...

Disaster Bay

IMG_2648-1.jpg

Wild Swan Distillery

IMG_2649.jpg

Matchett's Production

IMG_2651.jpg

Chilli Bird

IMG_2654.jpg

Hey Candice,

I'll take the Disaster Bay Box and the Lust Chipotle Chutney.
Oh I suppose I had better grab a Chilli Vodka bottle too, cheers.
$97 donated to fund.

If you are still coming over Sat night you can bring them over and will pay you for them then?
P.S.- Can you bring a bottle of Smokey Jolokia 2 for me too :cool:

Micca

Hey Micca

Woops sorry didn't update it this due to the lack of interest. The Disaster Bay box and Lust has gone.
Got plenty of Vodka and earrings though.
I'm pretty sure Adam is working Saturday so lunch is no good but if you want to make it dinner or late arvo that would suit?
Hey we made some jerky with Smokey Jolokia and it is awesome! Getting a manufacturer to make some for me now. Will bring some over for you.

Bummer, that’s disappointing :( . Did the other ones get sold offline?
Would have brought it earlier, but been pretty broke over the X-Mas period.
Well suppose a bottle of Vodka then, cheers.

Sat late arvo or evening is fine, just let me know when you can get over.

Micca

Some of it sold on Ebay and When I said to Adam that the gift box was quite heavy and noone had bought it he said we should and then we gave one of the items in the box away, otherwise I would say you can have it.

Will email you when I speak to Adam and let you know what time.

Cheers.

Hey what are you doing with the leftovers from the box? I was mainly chasing the Chipotle sauce and Chilli wine jelly.
Just that there is no retail outlets in WA for disaster bay Chilli Co and when I asked them about posting some over they said the postage would be very costly.
They did used to come over for the Chilli fest and I stocked up then, but after they moved it from Feb to March it clashed with another festival over there and I couldn't get any anymore

Micca

The Wine jelly is the one I gave away (but it was to my mum). i have just asked her if I can get it back and she said that is fine. So you can get the box if you want, I'm sure Adam wont mind.

Oh crap I didn’t want to cause hassles(I was just a little disappointed). It’s a bit unfair to take it back from your Mum, she should keep it.

Micca

nah nah thats cool, no hassle at all, she said she already has something similar so she doesn't mind. We really only bought it because no one else had so that's fine :) It's all yours! You might have to give us a small taste of the chilli wine though, cos that sounded interesting. :beer:

No worries.

Yeah it's pretty good, well we think so and a few others that have tried it so far.Hey I just cut up a fresh douglah and tried a sliver. Have you tried one yet? If not I'll bring it over.

No I haven’t, would love to try it. Sweeeet!
I have had a Douglah growing for 3 years now and finally got a couple of pods forming now that I put it in the Hydro Channel.

Man gotta go and do some work now before the boss catches me out.

Micca

Back