• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Skobiyan Hot Sauce

So I get me some Skobiyan from Neil. WOW! I couldnt even wait to do the video before I HAD to try this. For everyone that HASN'T had Skobiyan, ya might wanna try it out. SO friggin' good!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzCnXjyjxjg

Sean...you gotta get a little bigger spoon hoss! A regular spoon you eat cereal with or something...Come on...your a big scary guy that has lots of tats...you can do a bigger spoon :P
Thanks for the review. Now you have me drooling for some Skorbyan and prolly some turkey slap 7. Thunder Cats HO!!!!!! :D

After my little "incident" last week, I am gonna stay with my sissy spoon for a little while, lol Hey, 1/4 teaspoon is more than enough to get a good taste and some heat!

Shnarf!!

:woohoo:

Great review Sean! That is one hot sauce mate and i reckon 1/4 teaspoon is HEAPS :D

You HAVE to try the Yellow 7 Turkey Slap too, is my favorite of all time :)

Well, hopefully I'll get to one day. I seriously look forward to it!!!
But yeah, a quarter teaspoon is more than enough. All you need to do is discover the heat and the taste, right?

Thank you! I loved doing it, too! I did it at like 10 at night. lol I can feel ma gut burnin'!!! lol Worth every second of it!!

Nice review HP. I agree, 1/4 teaspoon of Skobiyan is plenty, that stuff is damn hot. You won't regret placing an order for the Turkey Slap if you do, I love the stuff. And get some NagaSav too while you're at it.

You HAVE to try the Yellow 7 Turkey Slap too, is my favorite of all time :)

It is a great sauce and it's freaking hot :D I took my bottle into work for a few blokes to try out. One bloke went bright red and was running around looking for a drink to kill the heat. They didn't take me seriously when i said it was hot.

I would like to try some of their stuff, but I don't want to deal with customs. Is there a distributor here in the US?

Nah, I dont think there is a distributor Wasatch. Wish there was.
Yeah, I grew up watching Gilligan's Island also. I think I saw EVERY episode. Tomm & Jerry, The ORIGINAL Bugs Bunny, the ORIGINAL Disney cartoons....Donald Duck, Goofy, etc. I cant find those movies to save my life now!

Sean was kind enough to let me sample some Skobiyan when I was up there this past weekend. AMAZING! VERY HOT as well. THe aroma is amazing. Ask Sean, I kept smelling the bottle like some addict. I will say for how hot it is....it's got amazing taste. Definitely a winner. Maybe need to get some people to go in on a case to get shipped to the states.

Back