Slim's Pepper Co.

Heard of us? Been around a little while. Feel free to check out Slim's on Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter for more info. If you live in Canada & (coming soon to the US) and like hot sauce give our stuff a try you might be surprised. Our website is currently being re built so it is down but we still take orders for Sauce, Spicy Chocolate, Fresh pods, and seeds. Drop by our pages and take a look!

Never heard of you.

Once you get your actual website up, I might check you out. Do not do the 'social media' thing.

alkhall said:
Never heard of you.

Once you get your actual website up, I might check you out. Do not do the 'social media' thing.
 Even on FB you can be John Everyman McDigbick. I'm weary of social media as well, just separate it from your real world.

Appreciate the enthusiasm, once you go multi national I will for sure check it out.

President Trump said:
Spicy chocolates. Love 'em. What do you have?

I have Dark Reaper Chocolate bars, if I knew how to post pics I'd put a pic of all my products.

alkhall said:
Never heard of you.

Gotcha even if you aren't a member of FB, the others you can still view the page. I had the site up before, but basically had a bad site I used and got burned... the new one will rock

Back