for-sale Small Flat Rate Box of pods up for sale! OFFER CLOSED, LACK OF INTEREST...

Hello, everyone! I've been patiently waiting all summer for ripe pods here in Upper Michigan, and I finally am reaping the fruits (literally!) of my efforts. I have up for sale, a small FRB of mixed pods, and this box is stuffed to the brim! Here is a picture of the exact pods that are in the box:

AuctionPods9-2-12.jpg

Top Row, LtoR: (2) Ripe Purple Cayennes, (1) Pimenta de Neyde x Unknown Cross, (3) Kori Sitakames, (2) Ripe Purple UFOs, (5) Orange Habaneros, (1) Ripe Hungarian Black, (2) Red Aribibi Gusano (F2 Hybrid)

2nd Row: (2) NagaBons, (7) Hot Lemon Drops, (1) Apache, (6) Unripe Aji Citos, (2) Peach Bhut Jolokias

3rd Row: (14) Biquinho Iracema, (3) Unripe Peruvian Purples, (2) C.Species TC07246, (1) C.Chinense CGN21500, (17) Yellow Bullet Habaneros, (8) Tio

Bottom Row: (2) Unripe C.Eximium C01225, (1) Red 7-Pot, (10) Unknown C.Chinense Cross (F2 Hybrid), (3) Chenzo, (2) Cheyennes, (17) Aribibi Gusano "Caterpillar Peppers"

Starting bid is $15, auction ends tonight @ 11:00 p.m. EST (9-3/4-12). Timestamp rules apply, no late bids, please! It will shipped TUESDAY morning, PayPal only, and I only ship to the continental USA. I will PM the winner for payment/shipping details tonight.

Thanks!
Karl

what's the flavor like on biquinho iracema? very interesting looking.

They are a C.Chinense, mostly they don't have heat, but are prone to the "Padron Effect," where they randomly have either a mild heat, a little more than mild heat, or no heat. Flavorwise, they are very aromatic, fruity, tart, sweet, crisp, juicy, and absolutely delicious. I will be overwintering at least one of the plants I grew this year, they are unbelievable!

What say I change the format to an auction, and start the bidding @ $15? I will run the auction until midnight EST tonight (9-3-12), and ship the pods tomorrow morning? Do I hear $15?

Thanks, Kazaam. Come on, no bidders? I thought for sure the 24 varieties would grab someone's attention quickly. Seriously, you guys/gals, this box is PACKED TO THE TOP with these pods, $15 is a steal!

Offer closed, due to lack of interest. If anyone does change their mind, I will be able to ship them out tomorrow or Wednesday. Bummer, I really thought the wide variety with more obscure types of pods would generate some interest...

Back