small flat rate boxes of fresh peppers available-sold out

There were a few people who had been asking when I would have more fresh pods available, so I thought I would put this out. I have 2 to 3 SFR boxes worth of fresh pods available right now. I would be making mixed boxes again, being made up of mainly 7 Pod Brain strains, Moruga Scorpions, yellow and red Fataliis, and with possibly a yellow Butch T, or yellow 7 pod here and there, or a few Naga Morich. If someone wants these first, I can also make a box that is totally just Brain Strains. (my new favorite super hot) The post office went up on the boxes but has now included tracking with each box.I'm going to try this with $29 for a mixed box, which will include shipping and a box with just Brain Strains would be $32 including shipping. One of the guys from Oregon has first shot at a box, if you still want one, but anyone who is interested, please PM me. I also take Paypal.Thanks, TomPS, I'll even throw in a sample of my Brain Strain powder I make in each box(it is really intense). Not allowed to sell it mail order because of the rules in Florida, but I can certainly give it away for free.

Ha! I have some brain strain powder and its defiantly intense! Lol... Last night i got drunk and stuck my finger in it and licked it off. Wooooooo buddy! Then must have not washed my hands and got it in my eye. Omg that sucked... Any way if you have some left Friday I'll hit you up. I have tons of plants but no pods. :-( and wouldn't mind a couple fresh pepps! I'll pm ya then

Whats with all these hot pepper people that are from Eugene Oregon? Do you guys have a hot pepper club out there or something? You should, I think I've sold peppers to 4 people just in Eugene. Well, the fresh peppers just keep turning color. Squirel got the first box, but there is for sure 2 boxes worth that are left, ready to go. Each of these boxes will also have a small sample of red 7 pod Brain Strain powder, and a "Seriously Hot Peppers" magnet for your refrigerator, so you know how to find me again. Even if I don't have a recent ad for fresh peppers, or seeds in the forum, it never hurts to ask if I have something. If you really like my peppers, I don't mind putting someone on a waiting list to get the next available box either. Tom

2 boxes still left. One person on the fence thinking about 1 of them, but is asking for a picture. I don't mind taking a picture, but when I pick them, I would rather be sending them instead of the peppers going bad before I even ship them. If chef orders a box, I'll sned you a picture of his box. Squirel, can you show HJ9 what your box looked like? also, thanks for letting us know you got them and they are good. I want to hear your opinion on the powder, when you get the chance sometime. Thanks, Tom

I have had a few people asking me for a picture of one of these boxes and also, some people have asked about how many peppers might be in a box. I just sent a box to one of the forum members and thought I would take a count and a picture. Keep in mind that every box would be diffferent in some ways, but here is a picture of what I sent out today and there were 74 peppers in the box. Right now, 1 more box available. Thanks, Tom

Copyof4-2-13fp019_zps4a72ce18.jpg

I have had a few people asking me for a picture of one of these boxes and also, some people have asked about how many peppers might be in a box. I just sent a box to one of the forum members and thought I would take a count and a picture. Keep in mind that every box would be diffferent in some ways, but here is a picture of what I sent out today and there were 74 peppers in the box. Right now, 1 more box available. Thanks, Tom

OP delivers!

These are mine! :) Thanks Tom.

I love the idea of the magnet I might steal this for my company. Yes you see magnets all the time for pizza or the like but I never thought about it for my biz. Thanks for the idea.

I love the idea of the magnet I might steal this for my company. Yes you see magnets all the time for pizza or the like but I never thought about it for my biz. Thanks for the idea.
It works well for people remembering you. The magnet is my Seriously Hot Peppers business card. I have made my own business cards on the computer for the last 15 years.You can change them any time you want. I main business is called The Cycad Jungle, where I grow, breed and sell cycads, which are all endangered species of plants. Sometimes on my cards, I had pictures of cycads and instead of having 500 made somewhere, I could print myself about 20 each, that had a different cycad on the cards. In this case, you go to a places like Staples that have special computer paper and labels and they have full sheet magnets that you can print whatever you want on them, and in this case, it is 10 business cards per sheet.

Back