for-sale Small flat rate boxes of fresh peppers for sale and seeds

I have 8 small flat rate priority boxes worth of mixed superhots for sale. They are
Moruga Scorpion
Butch T Scorpion
7 pod Jonah
7 pod Brain Strain
Bhut Jolokia
Naga Morich
and a few yellow 7 pods to mix in
The SFR box full of peppers will be $25 which includes the shipping. I will ship to anyone in the US, but keep in mind, if you live in an area where the box will freeze, don't order these. I will not send another box if the peppers get frozen.

I also have packets of superhot seeds of all af the above types. Each type was separated from each other, so there should not be any cross pollination of these types. PM me for prices on seeds since I can vary the price according to quantities. Minimum seed order packets are 20+ seeds.
Anybody who orders more than $75 worth of peppers and/or seeds, I will throw in a very nice quality, black baseball type cap with an embroidered colorful "Seriously Hot Peppers" logo. I will see about adding a picture of the cap by tomorrow sometime. I take Paypal, but PM me with your orders and questions. Tom

Copyof1-15-13002_zpse92b757e.jpg

I just had an add for a box of Brain Strains that nobody bid on. They asked me to take a picture, so here is the other ad that had a picture of that box.
http://thehotpepper.com/topic/36831-anybody-trying-to-find-fresh-pods-right-now/

The others are equally nice looking and ready to go. I will take a random picture of a mix if you need me to, but I have the ability, before anyone orders any, to mix the box the way you want. I can have more of something than another, so I can make your box better than a box I could take a picture of.
Luckily, I just got my first order from *******6025, so here is the box he got. I even threw in one of those yellow Butch Ts I showed people a few weeks ago. (I'd take those seeds and plant them myself)
Copyof1-15a-13002_zps23ce10bf.jpg

You guys down there in Florida...........I just don't know.......pods in January!! Someone will scoop this up tonight for sure.

You guys down there in Florida...........I just don't know.......pods in January!! Someone will scoop this up tonight for sure.

Luckily I already have had a rare cycad nursery since 1986 and have built 5 greenhouses before I even grew peppers, so even when it was 15F for me a couple of year ago, all the plants were safe. Here is a recent picture of just a small part of the area.

Copy2of1-1-13003_zpsee4cd055.jpg

I will PM you in a minute. So far, 1 box gone, two people plus you asking, and thats it so far, plenty more peppers to go. Tom

Would you ship seeds to Canada?

Sending pepper seeds to Canada is no problem, might cost an extra dollar for shipping, but if you buy more than 1 pack from my website, I'll still throw in the shipping included. One thing I can't do is insure packages that go to other countries. Once they leave the US, then there is nothing I can do, so if you don't mind those terms, then I can ship them to you.
NOW, if you picked up on the cycad nursery part and THAT was what you were asking. All cycads are on the endangered species list. All appendix 2 species of seeds can be shipped to Canada, but app. 1 seeds can not be sent to other countries without very special permits, which have been made VERY hard to get in the last few years. Even the species I had certified as second generation 15 years ago, means nothing to Fed. Fish and Wildlife now.
If you are looking for seeds, PM me and I can give you my best updated list, which will include more types than what I have shown in the Seriously Hot Peppers website. Tom

Quick and fast shipping great deal! Tom is a helpful and A+ guy! Thank you again!!
Thanks you guys, to both of you. I am glad you liked your peppers. Don't burn your faces off now!
Still a few boxes worth still on the plants and more that are becoming new and fresh each week. Tom

Thanks to everyone who bought the boxes. This offer is closed now. I will have some more peppers in a few weeks and will make another offer when my numbers are back up. Tom Broome

Back