• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Small pots nice plants.

Hello good people of THP. Just showing my patio grow, this is my second year growing. I've had good luck both years. This year I went with small pots and I got almost the same results. The bigger pot is from last year, the 5 gal bucket is for scale.The huge plant is a 2 year old (habanero de arbol) that if not trimmed I estimate it would've been 8' tall. The rest are 7pots, aji limon, some wilds, purira, cobra, and your common superhots.

http://imgur.com/a/eSLkJ

I grow 80 % of my plants in 3 gallon and except for this year, I usually can get some pretty big plants out of them. This year everything from Soil to PH to Pests seems to have dwarfed my plants. Even the 5 and 7 gallon plants are small. Curious to the soil and food you are using, seeing your from the Cali environment too. Your plants look great. Keep up what ever your doing.

Your plants look great! I have over half of mine in 3 gal pots this year, so far they are doing fine. Watering has been the biggest challenge, but recently hooked up a drip system that is working really well.

Back